Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Outdoors Gift Guide on Tikes

Size: Standard EditionChange

on October 22, 2013
Great little camera. No view finder or window to look through. Please see my video for details. I have a habit of saying USB instead of SD when I'm referring to the card, so forgive me.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2013
This camera is the successor to the 808 series of cameras, but is the first one to feature 1080p at 30fps. Although there are many other cameras that can operate at 1080p, this camera literally costs 1/2 to 1/3 the price of the other expensive ones out there. I took this camera out for a spin (as a dashboard camera for my car) the day I got it and I have to say that the crispness of the video along with the relative ease of setup pretty much makes this a winner in my book. As another reviewer may have mentioned, the reviewer at gives a pretty thorough commentary about the insides and outs of the Mobius. The camera also has easy to use and downloadable software to change many of the camera settings, a feature that is noticeably missing in other cheap cameras. Also, the manufacturer distributes updates to the firmware pretty frequently and they do listen to the customer requests on the forums at

The only gripe that I have about the Mobius camera is that it gets extremely hot after recording video for several minutes. Although there are two exposed heat sinks on the top of the camera, it becomes very hot to the touch. Thus I turn the camera off to cool it down every now and then to avoid my fear of melting the internals.

The Mobius was first widely available from resellers in Hong Kong on the Ebay website. As anyone who has ordered anything from overseas knows, the package takes 3 to 4 weeks to arrive which to me is a really long time. Fortunately, I was able to find a reseller in NYC which is where I live (the reseller is called Spytec). So instead of waiting a month for the camera, I was able to order it online and pick it up at their store, literally a few hours after placing the order. The guy I spoke to (I believe his name was Hector) was very friendly and knowledgeable about the Mobius and a wide range of other cameras. That was a big plus.

I would expect this camera to sell well once more people realize that this is a solid product. But for now, I am quite satisfied with how this little camera can produce such gorgeous video clips.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2014
This is one of the best pieces of tech I’ve purchased for my bike. As a bike commuter in Los Angeles, I’m happy at all of the tech becoming available to make biking safer. I was recently in an altercation with a motorist and I had no video documentation of the incident. So after looking around at cameras, it came down this this and a GoPro.

• Super lightweight. I wear it as a helmet cam. You won’t even know the thing is there. Plus it’s size makes it easy to just throw in your pocket when you get done with a ride.
• It’s horizontal instead of vertical. What I mean by that is look at someone with a GoPro on their helmet. That that sticks up like a billboard. Not sleek and I wonder about the wind resistance. Especially if I were to place one on my scooter helmet. With the Mobius, it lays flat and well out of the way.
• Crazy customization options. Download the software, the company must be filled with makers and tinkerers. The amount of customization options is mindblowing. And they often release firmware updates with new exciting options.
• Decent battery life. I’m running it with a 32gb class 10 Sony card and I’m getting about an hour and fifteen minutes on a charge. That’s not bad. I’m not sure what GoPro gets but a friend with a first gen GP is barely making it to 45 min on a charge.
• Excellent video quality. There are plenty of youtube videos out there showing the quality. They tell the truth. I purchased my Mobius with a wide angle lens to capture more of my surroundings. Excellent quality. I can pause it and easily read a license plate.
• The price. Less than a hundred bucks? Totally a steal.

• No image stabilization. So it could get a bit shaky. As mentioned, I mount mine to my helmet so the shakiness isn’t that bad. If this were handlebar mounted I expect it would be a rough video to watch.
• No waterproof case yet. They do sell a case to help protect it from the environment but since I’ve read reports about the heat sinks getting pretty hot, I would worry about putting that on.
• I don’t care for the material that coats the camera. I understand that it’s a bit rubbery to help if you drop it but I wanted this camera to be as low profile on my head as possible and wanted to use some super strong Velcro. Unfortunately, I can’t get anything to stick to the camera. So I’ll be getting some mounts instead. Not a big deal. Just a personal preference for me.
• It’s so small, fellow bikers are always asking about it. Ok, that’s not really a con. Unless I’m in a rush.

I 100% recommend this camera. For bicycling, for scootering, for motorcycles, as a dash cam, for sports, you name it. You won’t be disappointed.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2015
Helpful Guide for the Dash Cam Greenhorn: Updated

Having never purchased, seen or used a dash cam I started off doing a lot of research. Originally I thought getting a brand name dash camera with a screen would be best, but as I read more I decided I wanted to go with an inconspicuous, slim camera and one I could hard wire into the car. I also decided there was no point in it having a screen as I didn't plan to watch it unless needed and I was okay to plug the camera into my laptop.

The more I researched the more I kept coming back to the Mobius which is when I started to focus my attention towards it. I watched some videos on YouTube of the video quality and I found it to be rather great. It records at 1080 or 720 and the video is seamless.

I compared the standard edition with the wide edition and decided I liked the standard edition better. In the comparison videos it almost looked like it had a better video quality. Plus the standard view brings objects closer while the wide lens makes objects appear farther away.

The Mobius comes with a rechargeable battery already installed, but I read on the forums where it actually exploded/expanded while being used as a dash cam because it was exposed to the heat in the car and direct sunlight for long periods of time. That's when I decided to buy a super capacitor which can withstand heat better. Note: a super capacitor is NOT a battery and the camera will need a constant source of power to work if you have one installed.

This is what I purchased:
Mobius Action Camera - Super Capacitor

Knowing I wanted to hard wire it into my 2013 Kia Forte I also purchased a hard wire kit which allowed me to plug the USB end into the Mobius and run the wires along the top of my headliner and into the Fuse Box:
Dash Camera Vehicle Hard Wire Kit - Mini USB Compatible with G1w / G1w-C / G1WH / GT680W / Mini 0801 / Mobius Action Spy Tec Camera and More | Car DVR Camera Recorder Dashboard Dashcam | Black Box Video Recorder |

Both are sold by Spy-Tec so thankfully I only had to pay shipping once.

The 2013 Kia Forte uses ATR Fuses so I also purchased this:

The 2012 Toyota Prius uses Low Profile ATM Fuses so I also purchased this for a 2nd cam:

They aren't the best fuse taps, but with a bit of modification they worked as needed.

It also does not come with a Micro SD card, but I did read what it recommends and so I purchased this:
Kingston Digital 32 GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card SDC4/32GB

Once all the parts were here I installed the super capacitor; video can be found on YouTube on how to do this. Installed the 32GB MicroSDHC card. I then plugged the Mobius up to my computer with the supplied cable and I used the "mSetup" which can be found here:

Formatted the MicroSDHC card by going to "Tools" and in the same place I also updated the Firmware. From there I made my settings selections which are clearly explained and will depend on your application/use.

I originally thought I'd buy a rear view mirror mount for the Mobius, but decided I wanted it to be easily removed. I took what I read on the forums and found one mount someone used and I also found a semi-same mount which is this:
Veho Muvi VCC-A013-UTM MUVI Universal Tripod Mount Video Camera (Black)

I actually found it cheaper outside of Amazon and with free shipping. I originally thought it would come with a flat mount so I could either Epoxy or 3M adhere it to my windshield, but I found out it does NOT come with a flat mount so I also had to buy this:
Veho VCC-A029-3M MUVI Flat Adhesive Mounts (Black)

I spent a bit more than I wanted to, but it comes with 3 Flat Adhesive Mounts and I have multiple vehicles so in the end each one was $6.

The camera now easily slides into the flat mount and I simply pinch the top to slide it back out. The only drawback is that it doesn't have 360 degree rotation.

I modified the mount by removing the large tightening handle and replaced it with what I believe is a 10/32 bolt - just take it to the hardware store and test out the length you need. I also removed the orange rubber "stopper," though I did save it in case I found the mount to be too shaky.

In the photos I've attached you can see the bolt I used and also how the Muvi Mount slides into the Flat Mount which already has 3M VHB adhesive on the back.

In the upcoming month I will report back on my findings of the quality of the camera and it's longevity. So far I'm very pleased with it!

Update 9/2/15:
I've had the camera in for almost 4 weeks. I watched videos from overcast days, sunny days, and rainy days - WOW. I'm so pleased. While I can't always get a clear view of license plates from 2+ car lengths away, that's not a deal breaker for me being that if I'm going to get hit it will probably not be from the person in front of me and if it is they will need to have reversed thus bringing their plate into view.

The only downside to this camera is that I didn't get it sooner. I was actually hit last week, but in my other car where I don't have a dash cam yet.

I did discover 1 actual downside, the device does get mighty hot. I touched the silver heat sink bits and I believe if touched long enough you get sustain a legitimate burn. This will play a part in it's longevity and I'm going to try and park in the shade more often and also remove it when not in use.

Update 9/25/15:
The Mobius is still running strong. I've pulled handful of interesting videos from it and on occasion mess with the settings to get the perfect picture. That's a bit harder to do because what performs great in the day time, might not perform that great in the evening.

The only problem I've come across is that the screw I am using on the mount shakes loose after a number of weeks, so I've used just a dab of super glue on the threads. I'll report back on how this holds.

Update 11/19/15:
I now have a Mobius in each of my cars and couldn't be happier. For the price it's a great setup. My only complaint is night reocrding isn't so great. There are more expensive cameras, $200+ that would provide better night video, but for that price it's hard to justify when I can get 2 Mobius cams.
review image review image review image
on July 17, 2013
Personally I LOVE this cam. I was interested in getting GoPro for my RC filming. I race RC Formula One and RC motorcycles. As most will use this camera for flying videos, my intention was to use it on the ground. As the GoPro is way too large for my application, I settled on this cam after reading some other reviews and watching many of the online videos. This camera, when insulated from vibrations well, has less of the "jello" effect than similar available keychain cams... the lens is clear, and the video clarity is superb for the price. the weight is perfect as it's a little heavier than the other cams which helps isolate it from vibrations, but it's lighter than the more expensive "pro" action cams, which allows me to use it in the applications I need it for... Since I race RC motorcycles, I can't have an on-board cam that will affect the delicate balance of the bike at speed, and this one fits the bill nicely. The Windows GUI for programming the basic features of the cam is simple to use, and it's easy to upgrade the firmware in the camera (as the manufacturer is continuously adding features and tweaking the interface). The only negative I have found is that the two surface-mounted heat sinks on the camera get really hot, so using the cam in an underwater case might create too much heat buildup and be a detriment to the camera and the camera's battery system. I hope other lenses will be made available so that we can have filming options, but as for now, you can't get a better 1080P action cam that can be used as an FPV (first-person video)cam,or webcam as well for the money.
66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2013
UPDATE: Added photos (see end of review).
UPDATE: Added 1 Star. Product was updated to support other formats!
UPDATE: Subtracted 1 Star. Firmware update removed loop recording for mp4. I just found out after it's already too late and my camera has not recorded an important event. Seriously, I don't care if there is a gap in the video - NEVER remove a feature. Add disclaimers and call it a day.

Good, but not great

+ Excellent 1080p video quality (True Full HD).
+ Great low light video quality (night).
+ Crystal clear sound recording.
+ Tons of options (customization).
+ Could be used as webcam.
+ Direct to the point. Very subtle and not distracting at all.
+ Wide angle view.
+ WDR mode. This is responsible for the great picture color.
+ Excellent seller (SpyTec), the only seller as of this writing.
+ Price is reasonable (versus eBay, no Prime, and will come from Hong Kong).

× No image stabilization. It's cool if you like to record every bump on the road.
× 720p mode is virtually useless.
× Cannot compensate to direct sunlight. Again, cool if you like the blinding sun.
× No instructions. Confusing if you're stupid.
× Non-replaceable battery (but it is user serviceable).
× Comes with only the basic accessories, which makes it ---
× --- A bit expensive for its class.

What's included (basic package from Amazon):
' 1080p Camera
' Lens cap (cover) - very useful
' Mounting base
' Tripod socket, for the mounting base (removable)
' Velcro pair
' Tiny Allen wrench - for adjusting the lens focus
' Mini USB cable - charging and data transfer

Quick Notes:
± Heat sink gets really hot when in, and after use.
± A 5-minute 1080p video with sound generates around 560 MB.
± To use as webcam, remove the microSD. Or push a button (which you have to figure out).
± I wish the windshield mount was included. You have to put it high. I put it under my rear-view camera.

In-depth YouTube review from another guy, which I found helpful:

In-Depth technical information resource for advanced users.
Has all the pics you will need about the product:
- www . rcgroups . com/forums/showthread.php?t=1904559

Verdict: I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. Quality wise, this is excellent.

Update ' ' ' ' ' '

Amazon Gallery:

Individual Photos (Amazon):
review image review image review image review image review image
3434 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2014
I just bought the Mobius camera and spent the past few hours getting it set up and installed in my car. Here is what I learned that may help you.

This is a GREAT little car dash camera for around $100.00. There are a few things for potential buyers to keep in mind.

1. Download the manual from the Internet.
2. Download the Quick Setup manual from the Internet.
3. Download the pc Setup software from the Internet.
4. Spend about 30 min reading all of that before you try to do anything.
5. If you purchased a 32 GB or 64 GB sd card, you will need to download a software program that will let your pc reformat the sd card from exFat to Fat32 or the camera may not work.
6. Use the pc Setup software to update the firmware on the camera to the latest version. (Note the sd card HAS to be Fat32 to do this.)
7. Spend about another hour playing with all the camera settings by using the pc Setup software. (For example decide if you want the Mobius to automatically start recording when you plug it into the cars lighter socket or when it receives power. Decide if you want it to "loop" recording when the sd card is full. Decide what movie format type you want it to record as, etc.)
8. Mount the camera in your car. (If you use the typical suction cup mount, you will need to set the camera to "rotating the recording 180 degrees."
9. Go for a short drive while recording. When you get back home, either eject the sd card or take the Mobius out of it's clamp and look at the files on your pc to see if you have the camera pointed in the proper angle and direction. Make any needed adjustments. Wash, rinse, repeat until you are happy.
on February 4, 2015
Fantastic camera, especially for the price. Tons of features, very compact/lightweight package (makes my GoPro look like a cinderblock!), decent quality video (it's not going to make pro-quality recordings, but it does look pretty great in everything but low-light). Sound could be a bit better by offering an external mic, but that adds weight/complexity to the device.

I've installed my Mobius with the wide-angle lens as a hard-wired dashcam. Swapped the battery for a supercap setup and used a hardwire kit to power the unit from the headliner, camera mounted near the rear-view mirror. Works very reliably in the weeks I've had it. Video is plenty clear at 1080p/30fps to see license plates, street signs, etc. Wide angle lens has some fisheye/edge distortion, but being able to see edge-to-edge across the windshield is worth it.

Configuring the camera is, to me, pretty easy. But I'm a software engineer, so dealing with configuration files and weird sequences for uploading them is no big deal to me. I appreciate the tons of configuration settings the Mobius developers have crammed into their config files that allow me to set the camera up for complete fire-and-forget use as a dashcam. But if you're not software savvy, or even if you're a Mac user (the config utility for OSX is 3rd party software), you might want to look elsewhere, and this is the reason I docked a star. If I were using this camera as an action cam, or for a quad-rotor aircraft, or something where I needed/wanted to reconfigure it frequently, the lack of simple software or on-camera configuration settings would be annoying... but that's why this isn't replacing my GoPro... it's my dashcam.

Bottom line: after trying 2 other cheaper dashcams, I was impressed enough with this camera for everyday in-car duty, I bought a second one for my wife's car.
on February 6, 2014
I was looking for a small action camera I could use to mount on my RC quadcopters that could provide good quality HD video. I've used a few other models, but was left disappointed. I purchased this camera after watching several reviews by Techmoan and a few others on Youtube, which praised this little technological wonder. The camera comes equipped with several different mounts and cables. When I first used the camera, I was amazed with the video quality at 1080p (30fps). The entire image was well detailed and most importantly, the camera does a great job at coping with light and dark scenes. I also tried the camera in my car as a dashcam and was equally pleased at the results. I decided to permanently mount it in my car and will purchase another Mobius for my other vehicle.
There is a utility you can download which lets you update the firmware and change every conceivable setting on the camera. In the 6 months I've owned the camera, there have been as many firmware updates, which shows continued development for this camera. They have recently added motion sensing and time-lapse through FW updates.
This is a great little camera - I highly recommend it!
on July 28, 2014
As of Feb 2015, I found one possible issue but maybe found the solution after researching some of the forums out there below. I'll be as honest as I can with this camcorder use it as a dash cam primarily. For a dash cam it packs a lot of feature for the price!

Loop Recording Issue Solution:
You can use 128GB or higher capacity microSD that's Class 10; but I would recommend using "SD Card Formatter" on this site and format using "Full Overwrite" with "Format Size Adjustment ON". This will likely solve the Mobius stopping instead of loop recording when the card is full.

Big Pro's:
- 1080p/30fps & 720p/60fps (as well as other resolution)
- Crystal clear sound with no distortion (more details down below)
- Loop record!
- Can record & charge at the same time with mini-USB cord in car
- Auto record & auto shut off with power including motion detect
- Easily configure the unit with a PC or MAC
- Dual mode to change recording (say between 1080p or 720p)

- Small enough to mount on windshield (more privacy & not an eyesore)
- Easily programmable through a simple software
- Very easy to manually record, turn on/off unit
- Explore files easily within PC (not sure about MAC)
- Standard tripod mount screw on the cover
- Takes standard microSD card (I have Samsung EVO 32GB Class 10)
- 116° wide for wide angle 1080p recording
- Great dynamic range (can detect very dark & very bright areas and adjusts quickly)

Some Con's:
- It gets very warm during summer (the two silver button looking surface)
- No external mic (can be modded)
- No GPS (would help if speed was to come in question during an accident, speeding, etc)
- Night time recording is 'okay' but you can set to "low light" option or have brighter headlight bulb (H9's, HID's, etc)
- 720p records at less than 70° viewing

My setup:
- Cheap $7 eBay mount
- 10' mini-USB cord into a multi-charger with USB port
- Tamrac ZipShot quick release (if you don't want to take out the microSD card)

Recommended setup:
- Fotodiox windshield suction cup mount ($6)
- Tamrac ZipShot quick release (if you prefer to take off the unit rather than the memory card)*
- Long mini-USB cord depending on the distance between the cam & charging area

*I prefer taking off the unit rather than the memory card to reduce ESD related errors which I hear all the time. I never take out the memory card from my DSLR for this reason as well.

Overall Design:
It's less than 2.5" long, 1.5" wide and 0.75" thick with the cover on (which by the way is very secure) that has the tripod mount. Very small like a tic-tac box and lightweight. The body has that rubber texture so it doesn't slip away from your hand easily. The three buttons are easy to use and the two silver surface you see is actually a heatsink and not extra buttons. This is where it gets pretty warm and though I haven't had any issues some recommend buying a mini-Heatsink you can buy it here for $5.

I have it setup so the buttons are facing down which can also be configured in the software to record with the correct orientation. The main LED lights up when it's on standby to record while it starts to blink including the tiny red LED near the mini-USB port which is a good notification when you're driving and don't know if it's recording or not.

So some may say less than 116° wide angle isn't "wide enough" which I guess is going to vary. Some like the fisheye-like distortion. While from my view, the Mobius is just right with the 1080p setting. The 720p if you want to record at 60fps has the drawback of 63° view (according to dash cam sites) which may or may not be suitable for your use. Again, while 1080p file is large, you can loop record unless you're wanting the entire footage which I recommend getting additional memory cards.

Manual says to use "Class 4" card. But the price difference with the 32GB on Class 4 & Class 10 was small I went with the Samsung EVO 32GB that had a faster recording speed. Some are using 64GB just fine if you're looking to record more than 8 hours at a time. I'm recording little over 4 hours or about three days of commuting and loop records (maximum 5-minute segment in loop record mode) at 1080p 30fps mode. With 720p I can get over eight hours of footage without a problem.

Movie Format:
The movie records in .mov but can now be switched to mp4, avi and wav/audio only as of the last firmware updated. It can be played back easily using VLC player and for any editing, Sony Vegas Pro 11 which loads the .mov file just fine. One thing I noticed is the movie coming out slightly darker until I enabled the "HDR" option for a better dynamic range.

Setting the Dash Cam:
I have the Mobius set right below the registration sticker and parallel with the ground. It's recording at 1080p/30fps which is wide enough to cover most view and see a little bit of my bumper. I never had to readjust the Mobius with this setup and was very much easy to do.

Easy Recording:
Without power, let's say you're in the car with the dash cam ready to go, you just hit the power button which turns on the blue light then it switches to orange in about 3-4 seconds once the firmware is loaded. Then you hit the record button and you're ready to go. It's that easy!

Easy Charging:
The plug is "mini USB". Don't confuse this with "micro USB" which is common port with Samsung phones but it's the size slightly bigger than "micro USB" port. I bought the long cord (2-pack) here on Amazon which I use one on PC and the other installed in my car. Once it's plugged in, green light comes on and shows that it's charging. I never bothered to look at the battery run time as I have this constantly charging in the vehicle while it's running so I can't comment on the actual recording time on non-dash cam or non-charging situation.

Easy Exploring & Download Files:
Once the mini USB is plugged in, Windows 7 at least will recognize the device right away and you can explorer it easily like any other folders without using a proprietary software. You can copy/cut and move the files as you please.

Fantastic Sound!
I drive a WRX so it's not the most quiet car. Even then with my music playing, the sound is crisp and haven't noticed any distorted sound. Of course, if you want to use this riding a motorcycle or other fast moving application outdoors, I would look into external microphone hack which will require some soldering.

Simple Software:
You download the software on Mobius' site which brings up a large console of all the options. The tooltip shows you what each option means and you can set it accordingly. So something like:

- Setting up resolution
- Auto record with power, auto shutdown without power
- Loop record on/off, recording segments (3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes etc)
- Auto detect motion, timeout, enable/disable
- Mode 1 & Mode 2 (which can be switched from the camera)

That's just few of the options you have.

Loop recording IMO is a life saver. I read elsewhere you can record over 4 hrs in 32GB memory card. Which by the way the manual recommend Class 4 but I bought Samsung EVO 32GB that's faster than the Sandisk only for $2 more. Never had any issue so far.

If you live in an big city or areas that you want motion detect sensor this would be the right camera. I know people that purchased two units to run in the front & back of the car. I'm considering purchasing a second unit to use as a rear camera.

******* CONS *******

Obviously there will be drawbacks and some limited feature from a sub $100 camera. But it's not a deal breaker for me as I've had nothing but good things to say regards to the Mobius.

These things may be a deal breaker for some.

Maybe useful for other drivers and users. Time stamp is automatically recorded with the Mobius and is shown on the video but if you want precise data with GPS, this may not be the dash cam for you.

Possibly Heat Issue:
I'v read in other areas of the internet that other users haven't had much issue running in 100+ climate. Again, you can buy a mini-Heatsink with an adhesive if you plan to run this in hot area; I personally wouldn't leave this recording in a car without some sort of heatsink and cooler ambient temperature. The unit got warm fairly quickly while it was recording only for 30 seconds in a room temperature. This is probably due to the compact design that has less surface area to dissipate heat.

No External Mic:
I've seen plenty of motorcycle and other outdoor application where you may want an external mic hidden away from the wind and all the noise. Again, you can mod the board with some simple soldering if you don't mind hacking and most likely voiding warranty.

Night Recording:
8/12/14: This all depends on your headlight & lumen output. My WRX had H11 stock which is 500-700 lumens short from H9 which I did the simple swap (mod takes less than 10 minutes for both bulbs. Look up H11 to H9 conversion). It made a huge difference! Of course if you have HID's and brighter stock halogen bulbs it may not be a huge issue. If you do A LOT of night time recording and not 100% sure on brightness, I would make sure your headlights are bright enough. Check your bulb application and see what 'lumen' it puts out on the bulb. If you live in a city with plenty of street lights, it would be enough to record with the Mobius.

******* CONCLUSION *******

I'm in love with this dash cam as a long time user of older Flip HD camcorder and even had my Galaxy S3 mounted as a dash cam. A lot of things are automated and while the night time recording may not be up to par, I love the flexibility and the ease of use with this cam. The compact design and being able to mount it discreetly and hidden away from driving view makes it a great little dash cam. For the price of $200+ dash cam, you can own two! Best of all, you can still record with Class 4 card or any microSD card you have and just let it loop record.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse