5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots
Published 15 months ago by Singh

Published 6 months ago by Fun game

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, August 31, 2013
This review is from: Moda Essentials Men's Combat Boots Military Fashion Work Inspired (Apparel)
Very nice boots. I read one negative review, and my experience is entirely opposite of that one. The quantity and looks of these boots r very nice. Quite perfectly done. The other review says order 2 sizes up, but I don't think that's the case, It's just a slightly narrow from the toe, so may be u wanna order just half size up and it will be perfect. Overall, for this price it's a very good deal.. I liked these boots more than my other online purchases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, September 1, 2013
I liked these boots. I ordered them a half size bigger and they fit nicely. And they were affordable which I also liked.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made - Low quality. Too bad... I actually liked wearing them, May 19, 2014
I got these a half size larger as suggested by another review, and I do normally for boots anyway and loved them right out of the box. For the price I was expecting to have to buy an additional liner for comfort but no these are actually really comfortable. I wore almost everyday for a week to break them in. And BREAK was the right word. On the 8th day I owned them the heel came off of my right boot and on inspection the same thing would soon happen to the left. Horrible. I really like these boots. They look great feel great and I'm half way tempted to take them to a shoe repair place instead of returning them.. If they weren't so nice in every other way it would be a 1 star review for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite comfy!, August 25, 2014
I ordered a pair of these, and a pair of Ralph Laurens. The Ralph Laurens are a bit prettier, but the Moda boots are about the comfiest boots I've ever worn. Their lining is soft, they aren't heavy like every other pair of boots I've ever owned, and they fit my size 12 feet perfectly. Very pleased with my order! Would definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of crap, August 18, 2014
Don't buy these boots.i wore them for two days and the heels tore off and the seller still hasn't emailed me back.dont waste your money.they suck

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice style but lacking quality, December 20, 2013
The boots look really good when looking from afar. A closer look and touch will reveal that the material used is almost completely unlike leather, although it looks the part. The boots are extremely light, rigid and overall feel like they're made of soft plastic. They are comfortable to walk in because they are light, but the plastic feel and rigidity make them feel awkward. My size is 11.5 and based on the review I bought half a size larger. Size 12 fits like a size 12, so it's a little too big. I don't think it's necessary to bump up half a size unless you want them loose.

Another con is the flap. If you try to wear them "fold over top" style and tuck your jeans in, don't expect the flap to naturally fall down. The material is very rough and rigid and that flap will stay up no matter what you do to it.