5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots
Published 11 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars The boots quality are not the best but are okay
The boots quality are not the best but are okay, definitely not for hot weather, they should include a description of the inside of the product so you know what to expect....
Published 14 days ago by Miguel A. Suarez

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, August 31, 2013
This review is from: Moda Essentials Men's Combat Boots Military Fashion Work Inspired (Apparel)
Very nice boots. I read one negative review, and my experience is entirely opposite of that one. The quantity and looks of these boots r very nice. Quite perfectly done. The other review says order 2 sizes up, but I don't think that's the case, It's just a slightly narrow from the toe, so may be u wanna order just half size up and it will be perfect. Overall, for this price it's a very good deal.. I liked these boots more than my other online purchases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, September 1, 2013
I liked these boots. I ordered them a half size bigger and they fit nicely. And they were affordable which I also liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, Zipper makes them easy, April 23, 2014
These boots might look like heavy leather combat boots, but they are not. They are light weight in feel but not in construction. I ordered them at half size larger than I wear in tennis shoes, so I could wear two pairs of socks like I usually with boots. The lining in them is soft so I think I will be wearing just one pair. The go on and off in seconds with the zipper. If the leather lasts a year we have a winner of a boot here. They have it all, good looks, light on the feet, and go on and off quick. I would buy another pair of these, the price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., February 18, 2014
Because the shoe fit excellently well. The materials used in lining the boot is so smooth and soft. Very cool.

3.0 out of 5 stars The boots quality are not the best but are okay, July 14, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars little bigger than I thought, May 27, 2014
The toe area has a bit more room than I thought it would, but the rest of the shoe fits great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made - Low quality. Too bad... I actually liked wearing them, May 19, 2014
I got these a half size larger as suggested by another review, and I do normally for boots anyway and loved them right out of the box. For the price I was expecting to have to buy an additional liner for comfort but no these are actually really comfortable. I wore almost everyday for a week to break them in. And BREAK was the right word. On the 8th day I owned them the heel came off of my right boot and on inspection the same thing would soon happen to the left. Horrible. I really like these boots. They look great feel great and I'm half way tempted to take them to a shoe repair place instead of returning them.. If they weren't so nice in every other way it would be a 1 star review for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little wide, July 22, 2014
I m a size 12 and the boot was just a little wide

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice style but lacking quality, December 20, 2013
The boots look really good when looking from afar. A closer look and touch will reveal that the material used is almost completely unlike leather, although it looks the part. The boots are extremely light, rigid and overall feel like they're made of soft plastic. They are comfortable to walk in because they are light, but the plastic feel and rigidity make them feel awkward. My size is 11.5 and based on the review I bought half a size larger. Size 12 fits like a size 12, so it's a little too big. I don't think it's necessary to bump up half a size unless you want them loose.

Another con is the flap. If you try to wear them "fold over top" style and tuck your jeans in, don't expect the flap to naturally fall down. The material is very rough and rigid and that flap will stay up no matter what you do to it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boot is tight., April 21, 2014
Fit's like a 12. I had to return them for a refund which caused me to scramble around town looking for similar boots. I ended up paying twice as much for a pair of Harley Davidson boots and I've never been happier.

Rate and Discover Movies