Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 27, 2013
The posh pumpkin line has the most beautiful fall color and those are my favs. The rich browns brown and bright oranges will add color and sophistication to any project. I'm making throw pills with my charm packs and can't wait to finish.
on September 4, 2013
This material exceeded my expectation.. The material was used in a lap quilt and is cozy looking. I highly recommend the quality of this material for quilting. Delivery exceed the anticipated days of regular shipping.
on July 27, 2013
Love all of the beautiful fall colors of this charm pack. Can't wait to use it in a fall table runner or in a quilt.
on September 23, 2013
I love these colors and prints. These are going to be used on my next quilt project. Can't wait to get started.
on July 28, 2013
I have used Moda fabrics before and have enjoyed using it in my quilting projects. It is fun to have pre-cuts once in a while so I can just sit and sew.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse