5.0 out of 5 stars amazing
for starters it came a day before the estamated shipping date/which makes me love their reliability,the controller was amazing shiny brand new the mod works fine i yet to try it on black ops as my disk broke but im positive it will work too,i love this company and controller and i recomend this 100% this seller is top notch 3 thumbs up---------------

->ok its...
Published on January 31, 2011 by immature teen

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs out of battery to fast
Published on February 23, 2011 by Thomas R. Allbee

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, January 31, 2011

->ok its been about a month and a half and i still own this controller and it wors perfectly here is some of the extremly minor things ive encounterd with this product if you play with this controller and have the mod on for like a day or too the mod will slow down but all it needs is a quick 30-60 minture cool off and its back to lightning speed very good also if the battery is not at 90% or higher the led's will not be as bright but u can counter this with rechargable batteries by plugging it in no biggie but i tottally would buy it is a must have buy buy buy very durable and reliable

5.0 out of 5 stars Could Not believe how fast it was shipped and recieved., March 8, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Modded Xbox 360 Rapid Fire Wireless Controller with Blue D-pad, Blue Thumbstick, and Blue LED for COD Ghost, Mw3, Black Ops 2. (Video Game)
The controller was for my 12 year old son, So all i can do is pass on his approval. originally he had his eye on a controller from a website that wanted $200+ for the exact same thing as this controller. He loves it. It does everything he wanted for it to do. Instructions came with the controller explaining the modes. He couldn't be happier.

As for my review all i can say is "wow".

I could not believe how quick we received the controller. We ordered it on a Friday and Amazon told me it would be almost a month before we received it after i choose standard shipping, which had me a little worried. But to my surprise. it was there the following Monday, all the way to North Carolina from California!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Controller, December 1, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a really good contoller. I would recommend this to anyone. The only small thing that get's to me is the center button led lights. I love the blue shinny lights, but they dim as the batterys get lower. Kind of cool. Although I have two bars and I can barly see the lights on. :|

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, July 16, 2012
Jordan S (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Product came in fast. Ordered it 11pm on a friday night, came the monday right after. Very good quality, its an actual microsoft certified controller, not some cheap knock-off. Blue light looks sexyyyyyyyyyy. Now, on to the mods, I was expecting a gigantic booklet on how to change and program everything.... Nope! Just one page of very simple instructions, easy to use, and the quick on-off feature is super helpful. Its pretty useless in Halo: Reach, but very useful in every COD game. Great product. Recommended over the $200-300 ones.

Just one thing though: I bought this to fight fire with fire, only using it against other modders. It would be good if everyone else did the same, and if no one else is using mods.... turn it off. ^_^ thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, April 15, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased the product on Monday and received it on Thursday. The quality is excellent and I would recommend this to anyone else that wants a good mod. I love the reprogrammable mode it gets crazy fast! I give this a 10 out of 5!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, February 7, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
For the price, this is an amazing modded controller. It preforms great but there are a few bugs. Pros: Rapid Fire for multiple games, auto aim on Call of Duty Zombies, 3-5 round burst, and this controller just looks amazing. Cons: A little glitchy, when in certain mode the fire rate of a weapon slows down, aiming down sights can be messy, disconnects sometimes. Overall this is a great deal. It just takes some getting used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome controller, September 2, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ok so first off let me say that this is my second modded controller, so I know what they should be like. Let me just say that this controller was beyond my expectations and that I will be buying from Lightning Modz in the future. Controller works and looks great!!! I couldn't be more satisfied and this has already been recommended to all of my online and real life friends. My original modded controller was a rapid fire/double shot controller for h2 but it worked great for MW2. It beat a lot of my buddies pricey modded controllers. I thought I would have to give up that speed at first but thanks to the reprogrammable mode on this controller I was able to match it almost perfectly!! To any and all those looking at this controller it's a great buy! A must have for any hardcore gamer. And plus mine got here in TWO DAYS!!!! And even though I got the expedited shipping it still called for 2-6 days, the later being the usual case. And the blue LED's are sick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs out of battery to fast, February 23, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
So I bought this controller with high expectations and I must say I was kind oflet down. I don't really play call of duty black ops anymore but it does work for the game. I find that the blue LED makes the controller run out of battery really fast. Once the controller is low on battery the blue LED becomes very dim and I find myself having to replace the batteries more frequently then all my controllers. When you are having a long gaming session this really isn't the controller to use. The call of duty modern warfare 2 mode is pretty slow for a modded controller and the burst modes are great. The bursts modes work great in MW2 and in Cod 5. I would say that this controller was really meant for call of duty 5 because I play that game with the controller and the controller fires SUPER fast. All in all, this controller is worth its money if you are playing call of duty 5 and black ops, not a good MW2 controller.

UPDATE (6 months later) I still use the controller, the mod works perfectly just runs out of battery to fast. But if you turn off vibration of the controller then it will not run out of battery nearly as fast. It just gets annoying to have no vibrations on the controller since I'm used to vibration.

5.0 out of 5 stars this controller is awesome i ordered it on friday and it got here on monday, July 4, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
the led's are pretty nice, the performance is outstanding i gave it 5 outta 5 i have already recommended it to other people ill buy from lightning modz in the very near future have a grreat 4th of july. peace

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Controller, March 17, 2011
This is my first modded controller. I love it. I received the order super fast. Great value for the money. No complaints at all.

Rate and Discover Movies