Fast N' Loud 7 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Model A Madness SERIES PREMIERE - Richard and Aaron find the hot rod of their dreams: a rust-free 1931 Model A. As renovation costs pile up, Richard looks to make some fast cash with a couple of quick flips, including the "Drive Angry" Riviera and a Chevy 210.
2. Awesome Aussies and Olds Richard and Aaron find a '55 Chevy Bel Air as well as a 1950 Oldsmobile Coupe Rocket 88, which had been perfectly preserved in a garage for over 50 years. They have 48 hours to fix up a broken-down '73 Caddy convertible for two Aussies hitting Route 66.
3. Monkey Business Dragster Richard and Aaron stumble upon a diamond in the rough: a 1960s Gasser that Richard wants to race. They buy a gleaming '32 Pontiac at a swap meet. And is a friend's 1960 Cadillac Sedan De Ville haunted and cursing the garage?
4. Double Trouble Galaxie Richard and Aaron scramble to get a replacement '64 Galaxie ready for auction after the first one they find turns out to be in much rougher shape than expected. They have to get creative to get a stuck 1949 F-1 Ford off the back of a large car hauler.
5. Low Riding Lincoln Richard and Aaron turn the granddaddy of big cars, a 1970 Lincoln Continental Mark III, into a muscle car and bring a '68 Ford pickup back to life. Richard scoops up a 1970s style hot rod kit car with a mysterious past.
6. Frankensteined Ford The Gas Monkey guys "frankenstein" together a '68 Ford F-100 truck by blending together two vehicles that shouldn't go together. Richard relives his youth with a '77 Trans Am Firebird. He flips a '67 Caddy convertible to an international buyer.
7. Amazing Impala Richard, Aaron and the Gas Monkey crew unbury a '64 Impala buried in 10 years of debris and bring it back to life. A 1951 Bruco Fire Truck sparks former firefighter Richard's fancy as does a 1955 Caddy Coupe de Ville nicknamed Dolly.
8. Ramshackle Rambler The Gas Monkey crew revives a rust-and-rat filled 59 Rambler to make it SoCal surf-worthy once again. Richard haggles for a 31 Model A. His new Willys Coupe Gasser could be worth $200K if Richard can prove its connection to a legendary drag racing team.
9. '48 Chevy Fleetmaster Richard, Aaron, and the Gas Monkey crew try to "knock the ugly outta" a '48 Chevy Fleetmaster. Richard makes a profit but still gets schooled on a '74 Corvette. It's a tough Oklahoma crowd at the auction for their Chevy and "Scarface"-worthy '63 Caddy.
10. One of a Kind Woodill The Gas Monkey crew have to handle a rare, fragile and flammable fiberglass-bodied Woodhill Wildfire with kid gloves if they're going to make a six-figure sale. The boys take in a Harley and then blow off steam by entering Richard in the Demolition Derby.
11. Fast & Furious Fairmount Richard stretches Gas Monkey's style and Aaron's skills by making an "ugly" 1978 Ford Fairmont into a cool, mirrored drift car. Richard flips a rare 1967 Corvette Stingrays complete with tank sticker and bets his driving skills to sell the shop truck.
12. Holy Grail Hot Rod Richard and Aaron pick up a very rare 32 Ford 3-window, but buying it is about all they can agree upon. They can't agree on how to freshen up a 1964 Econoline van for their "Swag Wagon" either. But they can agree a gifted 1989 Shelby pickup has got to go!
Great show, entertaining, and I love the old cars these guys are working on, Oh Ya........ITS A HOLY GRAIL MUSTANG........the only HOLY GRAIL car is a Dodge......bitches😜Published 3 months ago by steve bowman
I'm not a reality tv viewer but I really dig this show. They actually seem like real people who really care about their vocation.Published 3 months ago by J. Scott Hucks
Great show! Richard & Aaron are an incredible team. Both funny and informative. The Ferrari F40 build was an amazing gamble with high stakes that paid off! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Chuck B.
Great show, funny and entertaining. Let 'er rip tater chip!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Best car show out there..educational and funny. The dilemmas of being a shop owner trying to find new and exciting cars to build while attempting to stay in budget.. Read morePublished 6 months ago by anne cosgriff
Being a Texan and living near the the GMG I have been to the GMG several times and actually bought a truck there and friends with KC, the people are great! Read morePublished 6 months ago by steve mills