Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Models for Writers: Short Essays for Composition
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 13, 2014
English 101. No two ways about it, this and Rules for Writers are the guidebooks you need to succeed. The essays are well written and great examples of how to structure and write successfully. This book will help you going forward in all areas of life where the written word is expected and valued.
on April 4, 2013
I hate writing but this book was easy to use and had lots of examples. A great companion for a writing class.
on September 18, 2012
this is a must for an english student . Many great stories, i really enjoy this book so far.. I am looking forward to reading the whole book!!!!
on June 11, 2011
When I received the book for a college class, I was afraid it might be boring and I'd really have to work my way through it.

That turned out not to be the case. As I started reading through the exercises I was quite pleased to find I was looking forward to the next essay. It was an informative and thought provoking experience.
on February 14, 2016
Great book. it help readers follow a formed writing model. Very useful for college students.
on July 22, 2014
Helped with my english/writing class tremendously
on December 11, 2012
I needed this book for English Comp and am glad that it was not expensive. We barely used it. It sat on my desk for most of the semester looking like a paperweight. The essays in it were supposed to help us understand each type of composition we were to write. The essays were bland and boring, but thankfully not long at all. There are better books out there. You may want to ask your teacher how often you will be using this book and then just check your college library to see if they have a copy you can read from for assignments.
on September 18, 2015
Good Book
on January 9, 2012
This book is useful and helpful. I can't imagine that he or she send this book so fast. I got it in two days. Thank you so much.
on January 7, 2014
It's clean,like a new book.

i like it because it divide essays into several parts. Which part is ur weakest,u can focus on that topic.

And there are abundant good essays so that we can learn directly from them.

The only thing is that it's quite thick make me think i cannot finish it! Lol