5.0 out of 5 stars AHHHMAZINGGGG!!
Published on November 19, 2011 by katy1852

2.0 out of 5 stars Never buying from this person again..
Published on March 19, 2012 by Websterx43

2.0 out of 5 stars Never buying from this person again.., March 19, 2012
This review is from: Modern Bombshell 300xx Sizzle - 13.5 Fl Oz (Health and Beauty)
Bought two of these bottles, came in a very fast time, actually two days earlier than expected time limit. I am an experienced tanner, have only used tingle bottles in the five+ years of tanning.. First time I used it, it turned my skin very, very orange and left me really blotchy. Was not even hot like these customers are saying.. It was a bit warm, but not close to HOT.. The bottles I received were VERY white in color, and an ok smell. I went to the salon, and asked to see their bottle of modern bombshell, and the color was light pink, and very strong smelling.. I'm not sure if these bottles were watered down, or altered, but that's what I believe happened.. Also- I messaged the seller and asked if I could receive my money back, and got no response. Will never buy from this seller again.. Worst customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars AHHHMAZINGGGG!!, November 19, 2011
I usually use the original Bombshell and I absolutely love it! When I ran out of it my tanning salon had stopped carrying it and started selling this Modern Bombshell instead so I bought a small packet of it to try and I absolutely love it! It is very, VERY tingly, so if you like a moderate tingle this isn't for you! But I love the intensity of the tingle in this lotion. I've been using it for two weeks now and am in love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tanning lotion I've ever used, December 18, 2013
Scent- This lotion smells like powder and a clean scent but when your done tanning prepare for the sunless tanner smell (which really doesn't bother me).

Tingle- Out of the 20 plus tingles I've tried this one is my favorite. I feel it and I get beyond dark with this stuff. If your not to crazy about hot I'd go with the original bombshell also by designer skin; it just has a lighter tingle and less bronzer.

Results- This doesn't get 5 stars from me for nothing. Hands down one of my favorite lotions and I've used over 60.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 27, 2013
If you like tingler lotions, this one is hot but not too hot and I am tan after only a few visits. Does make your skin itchy after as most tinglers do. Recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it, July 28, 2013
This is one of the worst lotions I've ever used. I seriously wonder if it was a fraudulent product because I've used other Bombshells and they were awesome. This one was like putting on a generic baby lotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars KILLER LOTION, August 24, 2012
WOW THIS LOTION IS OFF THE CHART. I HAVE TANNED FOR YEARS AND HAVE NEVER FOUND LOTIONS THAT WORK THIS GOOD. IT IS SO WORTH THE MONEY. THE SALONS WILL CHARGE YOU $65 FOR THIS SAME BOTTLE

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, November 1, 2014
I love it! At first I thought I was getting ripped off cause I've never seen light pink lotion before I've only seen light brown and white and then I thought it smelled kinda like soap so I was unsure at first but the smell is just suppose to be like a rose blossom and it is indeed suppose to be a light pink color, I investigated this stuff lol but anyway I do love this product I've acheieved a very dark sexy tan very quickly even after the first application I saw immediate results! I've been tanning for years now and Id have to say this is my new favorite lotion to use by far! The tingle sensation is totally bareable and doesnt last too long either! I highly recommend to experienced tanners who want to achieve a deeper darker tan!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, March 30, 2012
When I purchased this lotion I was super excited to try it. I thought for sure I would feel the tingle. However, I feel nothing with this lotion. There's no tingle, hot action or anything for me. I was somewhat dissipointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT !!!, March 14, 2012
Love this....After 1st used I WAS DARK!!!!! At 1st did not think it was going to have the tingle, but after 5 min in tanning bed....WOW!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite!, March 12, 2014
I have been tanning for 5 years now and I normally stick to lotions without bronzors, but I purchased this and it's now my favorite lotion! There was a rapid increase in my color even after the first use, but I do not recommend this for a everyday lotion just a color boost! The tingle is great! Will be buying again!

Modern Bombshell 300xx Sizzle - 13.5 Fl Oz