Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

50%
50%

on July 8, 2013
Todd Robbins is a very entertaining man. I would gladly pay to see him perform or to purchase a DVD of his performances. That being said, Modern Con Man Collection was a bit disappointing. I expected more. There are some cons that would be great to get a free drink. In fact, there are a few I will try on my friends. However I was expected more details and more complicated Cons. The CD on card cons is too simplistic. An amateur like me needs more direction and details. The last DVD on pranks for coworkers is completely useless. If you are looking for serious pranks or how to get revenge on someone I suggest the Get Even series by George Hayduke from Paladin Press. These are serious and not for the faint of heart. Modern Con Man Collection would be better at $10. For the $20 plus I paid, I don't think I got my money's worth.
on July 18, 2013
Clever, intelligent, entertaining and useful! Robbins proves that man can survive by his mind and wits. More valuable than a college education. There is also a companion book available.