5.0 out of 5 stars Get Now Before It's Illegal!
Clever, intelligent, entertaining and useful! Robbins proves that man can survive by his mind and wits. More valuable than a college education. There is also a companion book available.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars The fits con is getting you to buy this DVD
Published 16 months ago by Rafael

2.0 out of 5 stars The fits con is getting you to buy this DVD, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Modern Con Man DVD Collection (DVD)
Todd Robbins is a very entertaining man. I would gladly pay to see him perform or to purchase a DVD of his performances. That being said, Modern Con Man Collection was a bit disappointing. I expected more. There are some cons that would be great to get a free drink. In fact, there are a few I will try on my friends. However I was expected more details and more complicated Cons. The CD on card cons is too simplistic. An amateur like me needs more direction and details. The last DVD on pranks for coworkers is completely useless. If you are looking for serious pranks or how to get revenge on someone I suggest the Get Even series by George Hayduke from Paladin Press. These are serious and not for the faint of heart. Modern Con Man Collection would be better at $10. For the $20 plus I paid, I don't think I got my money's worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Now Before It's Illegal!, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Modern Con Man DVD Collection (DVD)

Modern Con Man DVD Collection
Modern Con Man DVD Collection by Todd Robbins (DVD - 2009)
$29.95 $25.46