- Series: American Casebook Series (Book 5)
- Hardcover: 1120 pages
- Publisher: West Academic Publishing; 5 edition (April 19, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0314210113
- ISBN-13: 978-0314210111
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 7.8 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #120,182 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Modern Criminal Law: Cases, Comments and Questions, 5th (American Casebook Series) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great experience book shipped and arrived amazingly fast! The book was in better condition than advertised. I'm real happy with the experience!!!Published 8 months ago by Jerry Garza
I am a 1L student, and I found this book harder to read than Con Law I book. This might be the worst book that has ever been written about Criminal Law because it is not clear... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Leva Teymouri