5.0 out of 5 stars great color, good quality
1. Great Color. It's a dark chocolate brown that doesn't look cheap at all.

Published on October 27, 2010 by sally k

3.0 out of 5 stars It arrived well-packaged and undamaged. Rather nicely-finished although some ...
It arrived well-packaged and undamaged. Rather nicely-finished although some drawer corners show a lack of paint coverage. Also on the upper edge of some drawers, there were pits in the wood or finish which are visible on looking closely.

To be fair, you have to purposely look for flaws to see the things I mentioned above.

For the price, I think...
Published 5 hours ago by Father Maxi

5.0 out of 5 stars great color, good quality, October 27, 2010
sally k (Puyallup, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Modern Espresso Jewelry Box (Espresso) (13.75"H x 10.25"W x 7"D) (Home)
1. Great Color. It's a dark chocolate brown that doesn't look cheap at all.

2. Good Quality. The drawers open very smoothly and the side panels as well. The little nickel pulls don't look cheapy. I really like that it doesn't sit flush on my table as it is slightly raised at the bottom. The felt lining seems well-attached and doesn't seem like it will come apart. The construction is not flimsy, by any means.

3. Shipping. I opted for regular shipping and it got here sooner than I thought. It was boxed very securely.

I was skeptical, but made the purchase based on earlier reviews.
Overall, aesthetically pleasing and of exceptional quality... better than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 18, 2012
So my girlfriend has a lot of jewelry that was laying around and I was getting a little tired of seeing it everywhere. So I thought to myself how can I solve this problem and make her happy in one go and alas it came to me Jewelry Box. I initially started the search, as this was supposed to be a(low budget) anniversary gift, with some stuff on here that were around 50 bucks. They looked good to me but after reading reviews I deemed them unworthy of my money and her satisfaction. Looking a bit longer I fell upon this one, which had the same look of some of the cheaper ones but was actually built well(perk number 1). I read the reviews for it and it seemed like no-one had any serious issues with it (perk number 2). It was initially 85 bucks when I found it a little pricier than I wanted but for what I could find it was pretty decent(perk number 3). I was a little peeved when it went up 16 dollars after I waited too long to get it. I ordered it and it finally came. I can say this: It's very large with a lot of space for necklaces and rings whatever. My mirror did not fall shut as some other peoples said theirs did. The dark wood is lovely and its built very sturdy. My only hiccup with it is that sometimes you have to pull the side doors open too hard and that causes your necklaces to shift. Other than that this item is perfect so far and she loved it. I'm sure this box will follow her for the rest of her life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one problem, January 28, 2011
Natty (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This is a great gift, but the only problem i have is that the top half (mirror) would not stay open. So i have to hold it open while choosing my rings. Its annoying, but that's the only problem. Other than that i luv it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, January 1, 2010
JH "JH" (Philly, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my girlfriend and she loved it. Modern looking, but still classy. Solid construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday, June 25, 2010
Norma (CLARKSVILLE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
My boyfriend is deployed currently. For my birthday, he bought me this through Amazon and it was delivered to me a week before my birthday! I am so excited. It is absolutely gorgeous and I am so happy with it. It is very sturdy and it looks modern. Something I will cherish forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking jewelry box, December 14, 2010
This jewelry box looks great! Received quickly and I am highly satisfied with the product. The jewelry box has a nice dark finish and is very sturdy, does not appear cheaply made at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, January 8, 2011
Very nice box. Got this as a birthday present for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it. The build quality is very nice especially at this price. No regrets at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and functional, December 1, 2010
Jera (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I received this item few hours ago and was excited to organize all my jewelry in this gorgeous jewelry box. It has enough room for different types of jewelry. The mirror on the top is a huge plus. The box itself is like a little piece of furniture, very well made. Love the colour and the design. The item was shipped the next day, arrived as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, well made, good quality, December 26, 2010
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my wife. It's large, very well made and has plenty of storage on the sides and front. More storage on top in addition to a mirror.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 28, 2010
Just as advertised. Provides several storage compartments and the ability to hang jewelry to avoid tangles of necklaces & bracelets.