Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 9, 2015
Amazing price! I've already watched them all. Received them very quickly, they were exactly as described. Only quirk was that the inside CD holder is not attached to the case, but that's not the fault of the seller that's a manufacturer thing. So I would definitely recommend this item.
on June 11, 2015
This was cheaper then buying the videos individually which is awesome. This show is amazing and one of the best shows on tv today. I think this is the Seinfeld of the next generation but instead of about nothing, you get stuff that carries over to real life. It will be a very sad day when this show ends.
on October 30, 2013
This show is absolutely hilarious! I highly recommend for anyone looking for a 20 minute comedy to watch. The 3 season pack is put together well so it keeps the discs safe and secure.
on December 7, 2014
Modern Family is the best comedy on television and at $24 for three seasons on Bluray, it's a steal! Yes, this is the UK version, but as long as you have a Bluray player and it has the latest software updates you'll have no problem. This is the same episodes and same features as the U.S. Bluray version.
on August 1, 2015
Dvd was a great price and it's an awesome show. However the shipment did arrive three days late, even though the tracking status showed it was on time the entire time. When it did arrive, the outer plastic wrap was a bit torn up and the outer dvd case as well as the plastic dvd holder inside was cracked and chipped with several little plastic bits rattling around in the casing. Thus I was disappointed in the packaging and timeliness of the delivery, but the product was at a great price, so overall I'm satisfied.
on August 4, 2014
I just recently started watching Modern Family at the recommendation of my son and daughter-in-law, and bought seasons 1-3 to catch up. I thoroughly enjoyed season 1 and looking forward to season 2.
on July 28, 2015
By far the best value I could find online. Way cheaper than all the other versions online. No issues with playback or discs not working.
on August 6, 2013
Can't believe I'm writing a review for this. If you haven't watched this show and love it by now, you can be excused from life.
on October 29, 2014
For three seasons this was one of the best comedies ever. I've found the writing in Seasons 4 and 5 disappointing. But of course, if you buy Seasons 1-3 and like them as much as I did, you'll have to buy Season 4, hoping you won't agree with me.
on September 15, 2014
The full versions of the first 3 seasons. Complete with bonus features and outtakes, and works on your standard us bluray player. Great packaging and the cheapest way to acquire this very funny show.