“A lifesaver…. [The Modern Girl’s Guide to Sticky Situations is] the paperback personification of a BFF, and you won’t want to leave home without it.” (LATimes.com)
From the Back Cover
This is the book to grab when . . . you're pulling your hair out, screaming like a banshee, blubbering with frustration, or hyperventilating because you just don't know what to do!
Jane Buckingham, author of The Modern Girl's Guide to Life, is back with a collection of helpful quick fixes for the deserving gal with the best intentions who gets caught in sticky situations. Here are warm, witty, and eminently wise solutions to those everyday problems that pop up as a result of impulsive actions or just plain bad luck—helpful hints on what to do if you:
- Send an e-mail you instantly regret
- Botch your self-tan
- Discover your best friend's husband is cheating on her
- Break your corkscrew while opening your only bottle of wine
- Run into your ex and need to look hot, fast!
- Are expected to name your baby after a family member with an awful name
And that's just a small sampling of the scenarios for which Jane Buckingham offers solutions in The Modern Girl's Guide to Sticky Situations. So if you find yourself in a pickle . . . just leave it to Jane!