www.organische-chemie.ch: http: //www.organische-chemie.ch/index3.htm?http: //www.organische-chemie.ch/OC/Anbieter/Buecher.htm
From the Back Cover
While rust is an unwanted oxidation reaction, there are also many other useful oxidation reactions that are extremely important and number among the most commonly used reactions in the chemical industry.
This completely revised, updated second edition now includes additional sections on industrial oxidation and biochemical oxidation.
Edited by one of the world leaders in the field, high-quality contributions cover every important aspect from classical to green chemistry methods:
- Recent Developments in Metal-catalyzed Dihydroxylation of Alkenes
- Transition Metal-Catalyzed Epoxidation of Alkenes
- Organocatalytic Oxidation. Ketone-Catalyzed Asymmetric Epoxidation of Alkenes and Synthetic Applications
- Catalytic Oxidations with Hydrogen Peroxide in Fluorinated Alcohol Solvents
- Modern Oxidation of Alcohols using Environmentally Benign Oxidants
- Aerobic Oxidations and Related Reactions Catalyzed by N-Hydro xyphthalimide
- Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidation for Organic Synthesis
- Selective Oxidation of Amines and Sulfides
- Liquid Phase Oxidation Reactions Catalyzed by Polyoxometalates
- Oxidation of Carbonyl Compounds
- Manganese-Catalyzed Oxidation with Hydrogen Peroxide
- Biooxidation with Cytochrome P450 Monooxygenases
By providing an overview of this vast topic, the book represents an unparalleled aid for organic, catalytic and biochemists working in the field.