- Paperback: 896 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; Fourth Edition edition (November 17, 1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393950255
- ISBN-13: 978-0393950250
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.9 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,010,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Modern Short Stories: The Uses of Imagination (Fourth Edition) Fourth Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
However, be careful in choosing the edition because the one I purchased was an older edition that did not feature innumerable short stories that was covered during the course at SUNY, and particularly absent was my favorite short story in the anthology "You Touched Me" by D.H. Lawrence. I've been searching for an anthology featuring this short story for a very long time. If anyone can point me to an anthology that incorporates this short story, I'd be very grateful. I can be contacted at email@example.com.