- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Additional DVD options||Amazon Price||New from>||Used from|
''Warriors: Krav Maga/Kapap/Close Fight Ops/Pro Self Defense/Self Defense For Women'' is a two-disc modern martial arts DVD set that includes over 4 hours of self-defense techniques from krav maga, kappa, and other highly-effective close-quarters combat methods. These techniques are taught to you by members of ICOSS, the International Confederation of Self-defense Systems. The ICOSS is composed of several martial arts and self-defense associations, and its members are some of the world's top self-defense experts. Every summer, these close-quarters combat masters gather in Italy for a series of self-defense seminars in which each expert from a different specialty teaches their street-fighting techniques to the participants. The result is an exchange in the latest techniques and ideas from a variety of self-defense masters, bringing participants and viewers that much closer to the goal of becoming a great modern warrior.
The self-defense experts involved in this modern martial arts event include:
- Alain Formaggio: world technical director of the World Krav Maga Federation
- Moshe Galisko: world technical director of the International Kapap Association
- Alessandro Del Pia: president of the World Krav Maga Federation and coordinator of Europe Kapap IKA
- Jean-Michel Lerho: technical director for World Krav Maga Federation in Europe, founder of the Close-Combat Operational System
- Ciro Lenti: Italian technical director for the World Krav Maga Federation
- Alexandre Van Der Linden: technical director in Belgium for the World Krav Maga Federation
- Stephanie Dumont and Martin Van Der Linden: co-director of Self-Defenese for Women
LANGUAGES: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
EXTRA FEATURES: Trailers, Photo gallery.