Start reading Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Quick Reference Guide on your Kindle in under a minute. Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here.

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

Enter a promotion code
or gift card

Try it free

Sample the beginning of this book for free

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

Anybody can read Kindle books—even without a Kindle device—with the FREE Kindle app for smartphones, tablets and computers.
Sorry, this item is not available in
Image not available for
Image not available

To view this video download Flash Player


Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Quick Reference Guide [Kindle Edition]

Modern Pwnage
2.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (7 customer reviews)

Kindle Price: $2.99
Borrow this book for free on a Kindle device with Amazon Prime. Learn more about Kindle Owners' Lending Library.
Join Prime to borrow this book at no cost.
The Kindle Owners' Lending Library gives you access to thousands of books, including New York Times bestsellers, to borrow and read for free.
  • Borrow a book as frequently as once per month
  • No due dates — keep books as long as you like and return them when it's time for something new
  • Read on any Amazon Kindle device

Amazon Prime members also enjoy:
  • Unlimited streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video
  • FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, with no minimum order size

For more information about the Kindle Owners' Lending Library visit our help page.

Shop the New Digital Design Bookstore
Check out the Digital Design Bookstore, a new hub for photographers, art directors, illustrators, web developers, and other creative individuals to find highly rated and highly relevant career resources. Shop books on web development and graphic design, or check out blog posts by authors and thought-leaders in the design industry. Shop now

Book Description

Order With Confidence - 100% Money Back Guaranteed!

Intended as a quick sheet guide to reference while playing Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer. Game winning strategy to help you:

* Earn more kills
* Rank and Level Up In The Quickest and Most Efficient Way Possible
* Choose the best guns
* Know which challenges to go for and when to move on (Weapon Challenges, Static Challenges, etc.) to Maximize XP
* Game Winning Strategy to help you improve your k/d ratio and XP bonuses

Brought to you by!

Product Details

  • File Size: 337 KB
  • Print Length: 4 pages
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B006SW2Z8Y
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #540,379 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?

Customer Reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars
2.0 out of 5 stars
Share your thoughts with other customers
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars 9 pages on iphone April 12, 2012
By jal
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Not many pages or useful information. Nothing to really help. Waste of money. Gonna try to get it back. More information and better on line.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless. August 6, 2012
By Greg K.
Format:Kindle Edition
Worthless. If you've ever watched one video on OP weapons and class selection on youtube, you got all this info.

Horrible. The End.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Too quick May 10, 2012
Format:Kindle Edition
I don't like the look of this. There are better books out there than this. Needs improvement to constitute a guide for gameplay
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1.0 out of 5 stars no necessary March 11, 2013
By MMO-er
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
not much new in any of these, 98 percent of this stuff is available online for free and easily accessible, and the other 2 percent you figure out within 10 minutes of playing the game.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?

More About the Author

Discover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.

What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?


There are no discussions about this product yet.
Be the first to discuss this product with the community.
Start a new discussion
First post:
Prompts for sign-in

Look for Similar Items by Category