5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS FAUCET, November 14, 2011
Jean R. Robinson (Knoxville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moen CA7308SL Castleby Stainless One-Handle Low Arc Kitchen Faucet (Tools & Home Improvement)
A great kitchen faucet...works like a charm and the price was even better the day I ordered it. Chrome finish is better than shiny stainless because it does not water spot, and I think that is a bonus.
If it lasts as long as my previous MOEN faucet (25 years) I will be ecstatic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, April 1, 2013
This is a great product. I expect that it will last a long time. It's classy looking. Recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., March 28, 2013
Easy to install. Does what it is intended to do. Brushed finish does not show water spots as much as chrome or stainless steel. Good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Castleby, June 27, 2011
Seems like just when they get all of the bugs out and it is working for your customers, they discontinue it. Now they are all but gone and I have a long list of folks that would love to replace theirs with the same model.

Rate and Discover Movies