True to its name, Violin Varnish is highly recommended for musical instruments because of it's elasticity and ability to resonate. It also makes a superb finish for a variety of other applications because of its hard, elastic, water resistant film. Made from a balanced blend of pure Super Blonde shellac flakes, gum mastic, and gum sandarac, Violin Varnish is far
superior to imported spirit varnishes. Pint.
* May be sprayed brushed or padded.
* Use thin multiple coats.
* Dries dust free in 10-15 minutes.
* Allow 1-2 hours between coats.
* Allow 24 hours prior to rubbing out the finish.
* Use Behkol solvent (57950) for thinning and cleanup.
Only shipped by UPS Ground to addresses within the continental United States.