Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 72 questions
votes
I have mine behind a framed picture on the wall. It gets the same channels and reception .
Feb 11, 2014 by Gary Lee
vote
That would be a problem with your TV, sound bar, or the setup between the two. It is not with the antenna. Try using the TVs internal speaker rather than the sound bar. If that works, you know it is either the sound bar or the setup. I do know that my Sharp television will not pass through a digital audio signal to my soundbar if the television is receiving the audio digital audio signal through an HDMI cable. That would not be the case with the antenna though. If you are able to hear TV channel sounds but not your blu-ray player or Roku, something like that may be the cause.
Feb 12, 2014 by Amazon Customer
vote
They say it's based on US Military antenna design, so seems like a reasonable idea.
May 10, 2014 by Earl Smith
vote
I doubt it. We have an RCA rabbit ears antenna and the signal blips every time the air conditioner comes on. No joking, move away from the elevated train if you can. Not for your TV, but for your general health.
May 10, 2014 by Earl Smith
votes
You can use thumbtacks to mount it, it's so thin. In fact, I think it came with some thumbtacks. It can easily be re-positioned so long as you're still getting good signal. And it's white on one side, black on the other, but you can also paint it to match the color of your wall. We have it attached to a small tv by a window seat, and I was able to place it underneath the cushion, so it's not even on the wall. And we drilled a small hole to fish the cable through, so you don't even know there's an antenna there.
Mar 1, 2014 by Shawn Channell
votes
Mine pick up all the channels listed on the company site by using search local channels service. I will think it does pick up both UHF and VHF channels.
Feb 19, 2014 by Simon
votes
Your Bose system may have a optical audio input. If it does, the Mohu hooks up to your HDTV antenna input and your HDTV has and optical out. You made need to purchase an optical cable if you don't already have one. Good Luck.
Mar 31, 2014 by J Lee
votes
can i watch local news Jun 17, 2014
We were able to get local channels on 2nd floor, 1st floor was spotty. We are 60 miles from Chicago & 25 miles from Milwaukee. We should be able to get 20 stations clearly. Only a few from 1st floor. I was disappointed.
Jun 17, 2014 by Valerie
votes
No, you have to subscribe to a cable provider in order to get cable channels. Your other option it's too see whether the broadcasts are available on the channel website.
Apr 29, 2014 by Wenchmaid
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers