Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 19, 2012
The cable was a perfect length to allow for finding the right location for Mohu. The Mohu is amazing. The only little antenna that really works. I bought one when I had to wait for 10 days for the repair of my cable service. The other I bought for my daughter who moved to a rural location in MD and had to wait a month before she could install satellite. Though I could receive well over 10 channels in a metropolitan location, she was able to pick up 4 channels and could enjoy tv during the wait. Make sure to go to the Mohu site and watch the videos. The key is figuring out where to place your Mohu. Worth every dollar!!!!
on October 11, 2012
I purchased the extension to use with the LeafPlus, powered antenna. However, the amplifier is permanently attached near the antenna. To use it, you would have to have a 25 foot extension cord to power the antenna. Not a practical option for my setup. The folks at Mohu indicated that a different version of the LeafPlus is on the way, which alleviates this problem. By the way, the LeafPlus does a great job (if you can plug it in).Leaf Plus Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna
on February 8, 2014
I got this to get the Mohu Leaf Indoor antenna nearer to a window to help get NBC so that I can watch the Olympics. I get about 44 channels, and about half of them are Spanish language. The reception and picture quality are very good on all channels that I can get. I have to make one tiny adjustment when I change from one of the higher channels back down to one of the lower ones. But just those two are problematic. The FM Classical music station from the university feed comes in beautifully, so I don't have to have a tiny radio or Internet radio on the small Mac Air speakers or the tiny ones on the iPhone.

The only problem is that I have to place my Mobile Hot Spot far enough away to keep the Radio Frequencies from interfering with one another and causing pixalation or signal drop on either the TV or the computer or iDevice running WiFi from the Mobile Hot Spot. Once I get the signal optimized, I will tack the cable down. I plan to leave enough slack to allow me to mount the Leaf on a pole so that I can keep it in one spot, but twirl it to tweak the reception. If you want to see photos, go to the Leaf page. One user has a photo of a Leaf on a pole that is staked into a houseplant in a container so that it can easily rotate to pick up different signals.

This is one Leaf that is not going on the compost pile. LOL
on February 7, 2014
We've now been able to find the sweet spot on our exterior wall for the Leaf, about 18 feet away from the TV. Can receive about 40 channels now, with beautiful picture! Would recommend anyone buying a Leaf to buy this as well, to give yourself options for the perfect antenna placement.
on May 23, 2013
I needed more length than came with the Mohu Sky. Since this cable is recommended, I used it. Happy I did. No problems. Picture is clear. If I bother to pay for premium product, why pay for a cheap cord? I didn't...
on February 18, 2013
This unit is a great idea if you are looking to cut the cable cord. The only issue I had with it was that I'm in an area that couldn't pick up a decent signal. The channels I did get came in amazingly clear, beating the pants off the quality from my cable provider. If you have large trees or anything else obstructing your signal than it may or may not work for you.

I gave 5 stars based on the fact the product would've worked great despite the above. However, the customer service from this company is outstanding. They truly worked with me even when I had to return the item outside of the regular timeframes due to personal circumstances.

Mohu is a solid company that stands behind their product. I will definately order one of these in the future when I move to a different location.
on April 23, 2013
bought the whole set. Antenna, cable and box to hook up tv. at the cabin. Live in Montana and found out the mountains around my home block the reception. So very sad. Wanted one local station for local weather and fire reports. Have had many close calls with both. didn't get what I need. The merchandise...great just didn't work for me.
on December 13, 2012
Returned this item since it didn't help the reception at all. Mohu should make the cable that is permanently attached to the antenna longer!
on May 20, 2013
This whole system will NOT work if you have any trees on your property. PERIOD. Bought the leaf, extension cable and Jolt and still doesn't work.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2013
Works as advertised; no complaints. I like it because it works, it is exactly what I need, and it has not failed. That should be 20 words.

See 1 answered question