Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 9, 2014
I am so surprised that after just a few days use I'm already seeing reduced visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, most noticeably on my upper lip line. I've used several other anti wrinkle creams for much longer periods and never experienced the results I've seen with this in just a few days of use. Pleasantly surprised and VERY impressed with this product, just had to write a review, you've earned it - I am delighted!
on August 3, 2014
I have been using this cream for about four weeks and I love how smooth and soft my skin is now. It goes on creamy and doesn't feel sticky or clumpy after it dries/absorbs into my skin. I would definitely recommend giving this product a try!
on December 2, 2014
Have only used this cream for 3 days now, but I already see a difference in my skin tone. It is light and absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy. Very nice!

UPDATE: After about 4 weeks, this has become my favorite face cream ever! I see a marked improvement in my skin - more even tone, more luminous, very much younger looking - fine wrinkles have disappeared. I am about 3/4 way through the jar, and I use it twice a day on face and neck - sometimes also on hands.

I very highly recommend this product for anyone looking to improve the appearance of their skin!
on July 12, 2014
I have really enjoyed using this product! Having oily skin, I've always been reluctant to use a moisturizer except at night. However, this product easily absorbs and I've not experienced any oily "breakthrough" when used before applying makeup. I look forward to continued use!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 26, 2014
Unfortunately, I have noticed signs of aging this year. I have been looking for beauty products to help prevent any further aging signs. I was very fortunate to come across Anavita's Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream. The cream came packaged well. I was really impressed with the overall appearance of the jar of cream. The jar was very heavy and seemed to be a very expensive looking product. I like that the cream had a protective cover when you open the lid. This cream is very thick. I like that this can be used in the morning and at night. It can also be used under makeup. This jar seems to last a long time since it's so thick and creamy. I love the texture of it. It feels wonderful on my face. I also use it on my neck. I apply the cream on m y neck in an upward motion to help prevent "the granny neck". My skin feels very soft and it's not left with a greasy feeling. Even though I did receive this product in exchange for my honest review, I really do love this product and would definitely recommend it. Even without the signs of aging, this cream feels wonderful on your face. I really like using it as a primer for my concealer. I love this anti-wrinkle cream!
on October 22, 2014
Are you looking for a product to give you smoother and younger looking skin? You may want to try Anavita Moisturizing Anti-wrinkle cream. This peptide cream contains 3 clinically tested ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, 5% Argireline, Matrixyl For Superior Anti Aging Effects. It is the first time I am using a product with some of these ingredients. I have read that this cream works better than ones that have vitamin C & Retinol in them. Here are some of the benefits from using Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream:

Multi-purpose can be used as moisturizer, day cream, night cream and under makeup
Paraben Free
Non-irritating
Absorbs fast
Firms & tones around the eyes, mouth and forehead
Stimulate the synthesis of collagen

Here is what I liked about using this Anti-wrinkle cream. My favorite thing is that I didn’t have to use a ton of other products with it. No additional moisturizer or day or night cream. It makes my beauty routine shorter. I liked how thick it was and that it absorbed nicely into my skin. It was not oily. It had a light scent but nothing over powering. It is safe for all skin types and should start seeing visible results in 2 to 4 weeks and continuing improving for 12 weeks. I am on week 2 and my skin is soft and looks hydrated not oily.
on August 11, 2014
Wow...so far so good! Smells lovely. feelsLuxurious. just used for a few days and am sold on this product!!! As a former Ford model....im very picky about what I use on my face and I love Anavita!
on January 26, 2015
The first thing I noticed about the Anativa Moisturizing cream is the scent. It has a slight peppermint scent and smells really light and fresh. It's also really thick. So thick that I admit I was worried it would feel heavy on my mom's skin or make her pores feel clogged but I'm happy to say that it didn't. It absorbs into the skin nicely and leaves no heavy feeling at all. I immediately noticed a softness to her skin and it took such a small amount to cover her entire face that I can tell this jar would last a long time. I've been using this on her for about a two weeks now and I am starting to see a difference. She still has some deep fine lines around her lips but they seem to be diminishing and normally she has issues with oiliness in some areas and dryness in others and that has completely worked itself out. Her skin feels much softer too and has a smoother appearance and more even tone with a lot less redness. You can really tell the difference when you apply foundation over it. The foundation goes on much smoother and more evenly without settling into the fine lines. I can only hope that the results keep coming. I am happy with how nice her skin feels and the benefits I can already see. My mom is in her early 50's and she has been a little down on herslef because she doesn't look as young as she used to. I try to help her with this as much as possible and I like to keep her up to date on all the new creams that could help with her wrinkles and fine lines. We don't believe in surgery so It's like a fun challenge to find the best. My mother is always beautiful in my eyes but I want her to feel beautiful to herself no matter what. I would definently say this is one of the best we have used. She and I both would absolutely recommend Anativa Moisturizing Cream. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
on August 11, 2015
My age is 71 years; so my wrinkles are deep. It is a good moisturizer. Don't know that there is a noticeable improvement; but my skin feels better. I will buy it again. It is convenient to use as it is effective for night and day application. It leaves a nice base for foundation makeup.
on November 25, 2015
I used this moisturizer for about 45 days and did not really see results. However, I purchased based on the manufacturer's money back guarantee and I must say, they were true to their word and refunded my purchase price without any hassles whatsoever. The way I see it, you can't lose by purchasing this product and giving it a try. While it didn't work for me, the positive reviews make me believe that it does work for most folks. I very much appreciate the manufacturer's communications, and immediate refund when I indicated it did not work for me. What do you have to lose? I would definitely and confidently purchase another product from this company, as they really do have awesome customer service.