Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mold and Mildew Resistant Tub Mat
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Price:$12.09+ $6.82 shipping

on October 4, 2011
I've been using this mat for about a month or so and did check peridicaly for mold ,so far so good. It doubles as massager for your feet. Will buy it again when needed.

07/01/2012 Revision. Now my mat is growing mold. Apparently it only can resist for a some time not forever :( so my next step in preventing slipping in a shower is some stick on funny little shapes or something.
on April 7, 2012
First, know that this mat is a bit different. It doesn't have the usual suction cups on the bottom, but rather is sort of domed on the top. When you press down as instructed, it does stick to the tub, but the little domes feel odd on your feet at first and take a bit of getting used to.
My family is horrible about pulling up the mat and rinsing it after showering, so that's why I was looking for a mold and mildew resistant mat. After about a week, the mat was pinkish on both the top and bottom. Using a bleach-based cleaner, I was able to scrub the color off of the top, but the bottom is permanantly stained. I can live with that, but just know that it may not be as resistant as they claim. At least the top looks good.
on July 20, 2014
It was everything i expected. it is great to walk on due to the bumps ,my feet have a place to grab for balance. hopefully over time the mold issue will also be solved. a great product for adherence to tub and balance for person showering
on February 8, 2014
I have had this mat for several weeks no mold or residue in sight. For the most part I would say so far so good.

I would recommend it.
on February 27, 2013
This mat really eliminates the need for constant cleaning of mold and mildew. This has remained clean and mold/mildew free.
on August 26, 2014
The product is wonderful, Very anti-mold.
on April 27, 2016
Not too mildew resistant....

See 1 answered question