Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 10, 2013
Moleskine is great. Great price and overall product.

Pros: paper quality and the color.
Pencil erases really easy with no problem.

Cons: ribbon is garbage and freys easily. I taped my own ribbon inside the binding for 50 cents from the craft store. Problem solved.
on April 10, 2014
I love these notebooks! I liked these before, when they only came in black, but now that you can choose a color for the covers they are even more awesome. Durable and really smooth paper. Great for carrying around and writing.
on November 15, 2014
I use this every day for work to take notes. It's an easy way to keep organized, and it makes note-taking a pleasure again.

The notebook is overall very well-constructed; however, the bookmark has become slightly unraveled as I use it more. I've also noticed the elastic band that holds the book together becomes easily stretched. When I purchase another, I'll be sure to be more gentle with the band.

I particularly like note-taking with the Pilot Precise V5 Stick Rolling Ball Pens (they come in so many fun colors!). The high-quality paper in this notebook means very minimal bleeding!
on January 17, 2014
I've heard a lot about Moleskines over the years, and they definitely look nice, so I picked a few up to write in with my fountain pens. Unfortunately, the paper is not well-suited to this at all, and virtually anything I try either bleeds to the back of the paper or can be seen on the back of the paper. I would recommend Moleskines only if you plan to write with pencil, because even using cheap Bic ballpoints or Pilot Precise pens, the paper is not opaque.
on July 10, 2014
This journal is perfect. I'm pretty picky about how the paper feels and how wide the lines are and how the book feels in my hands. This one has the perfect balance between having enough space to write but being small enough to carry anywhere. The paper is high-quality and it's an absolute delight to write on. Seriously. Journal snobs, this one is for you :)
on February 23, 2016
This is the second Moleskine Notebook I've purchased. The last one lasted me a year and still is in really good shape. I use the Moleskine as a daily journal. The quality is excellent and well worth the cost. I like the pockets inside, as well as the ribbon to mark your place and the elastic that loops over to keep the book closed. It's nice to have a journal that looks nice in the bookshelf after it's been filled with your life!
on April 9, 2016
The best notebooks ever. Nothing compares to a Moleskine. And I love purple :)

It's got a folder in the back, which is nice, and an elastic closure that keeps everything inside, perfect for a personal journal. Nice size, fits in most purses and bags, I love it. I keep ordering Moleskines for my journal :)
on December 24, 2014
I really enjoy this notebook. I am using it for a daily writing practice from "The Artist's Way" called Morning Pages. Writing three pages per day helps download detritus from my mind so the creativity can bubble up to the surface (that's the idea, anyway!). I enjoy it. The paper in this book is a nice weight and a pleasure to write on. I still don't really understand why these books are so costly, but it's definitely an upgrade from most other notepads I have.
on April 7, 2015
Love Moleskines as travel diaries and gave myself an upgrade with a bigger purple one this time since I am going on a one month trip. Well made as usual with lined pages and opens pretty flat for writing which I was hoping for. Cannot go wrong with a Moleskine.
on July 15, 2014
Definitely one of my favorite journals! Lines are great, always a great product from Moleskine!

The purple is a great shade, not too much read or blue. Matches my Moleskin holder perfectly!