Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 29, 2012
This is my 4th one. I use them as a daily journal. There is enough room for each day to write the important things. I have always used the black, but this year (2013) I'm going with the Green.
on January 6, 2013
I seriously love Moleskine. I have used many Moleskine notebooks in the last few years and have never been disappointed with the quality of the product. The laste planner I had before this one was Moleskine's 18-month weekly planner in soft cover, and love it. It was in black though, and I wanted a more colorful planner this year. So I got the green. :)

For anyone who has the 18-month weekly planner, this 12 month one is slightly different. It doesn't the monthly calendars in the beginning of the planner like the 18-month planner, but it days have a day-to=day summary of the 12 month planner. Also, the weekly planner section is also a little different. There is more space allotted to the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) whereas the 18-month planner barely had space for it.
on January 1, 2013
You can pretty much see what you're getting into from the pictures. A lot of fun reference charts int he beginning, an expandable pocket with removable address book in the back, the address book doesn't have slots for name. phone, etc. which I think makes it more versatile. In addition to the normal weekly pages, there are pages that lay out months at a time. Moon phases and international holidays are included as well. It's great.
on March 18, 2013
I would love to see a larger monthly section so you could see a month at a glance. It has this but only give a small one inch line for each day.
on March 3, 2013
This is not my first moleskine and it won't be my ,sat. Love their products, great construction. Lasts all year with little to no signs of wear
on February 14, 2013
Moleskine does it again. I could not survive without my weekly planner. It keeps me organized as a teacher and a graduate student.