Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Moleskine LEGO Limited Edition Notebook, Large, Plain, Black, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25) (Limited Editions)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 23, 2015
Bought the blue one.. the black one rocks also... the colors are cool... stickers and a lego board to mess around with all the legos? I'm in... Moleskine has always had top quality.. and i'm satisfied with my purchse
on August 19, 2014
I love legos and moleskines. I originally bought the smaller size ones when I saw them at a local b&n as gifts for my groomsmen in the wedding party. I hopped on amazon since I fell in love with them and found that they had the larger sized notebook edition which are plain sheets (I like to doodle and sketch random things). While I wish there were more stickers (includes 2 sheets), the lego figures etched in the cover are fun with a 4*6 flat lego piece.
on August 18, 2012
High quality notebook and who doesn't love LEGO? I use this as my 'stay-at-home' notebook and bought the pocket size one to take with me everywhere. Anyone and everyone who sees this notebook thinks it is pretty cool.
on November 28, 2012
I received this yesterday! Insanely fast shipping!!! My daughter was looking for art supplies on the web after I had already bought it. She begged me to buy it! Little does she know it is already under the tree! Very high quality and very cute edition!!!
on March 11, 2013
This moleskin notebook is of great quality and the Lego details are just icing on the cake. Not sure how they affixed the Lego piece in the front but my son's toys have fit perfectly on it. The stickers are super cute and a nice extra. Overall very happy with my purchase.
on February 11, 2013
Pros:
This notebook is really cute with the red Lego brick on the cover and good quality paper.

Cons:
Pages are unruled, making them lot less useful to me.
The back pocket flap come almost all the way to the binding. Very hard to get anything out of it.
on April 2, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend - he loved it! He's really into legos. The pages were blank, which I thought was going to be a problem but he likes doodling so it worked out.
on April 17, 2012
After the runaway success with The Peanuts series, The Little Prince series together with the Star Wars and the Pac-Man editions, Moleskine is back again with the newest addition in town. This is strictly for fans of all things moleskines and of course, not forgetting the Lego lovers.

The jacket is sturdy and embossed with design of the Lego bricks. Last but not least, I really like the colorful Lego-inspired stickers. Great for a gift too!
on January 30, 2013
The classic moleskine with some lego features that include stickers and a nice cover. The moleskine sketch book is great by itself for drawing and making notes, this also adds a nice design that stand up from the classic plain black cover.
on May 20, 2012
It is a birthday present for a special friend who likes Moleskine and Lego very much. he was so excited when received the notebook.
Thanks Amazon a lot~