Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Moleskine 2013 Le Petit Prince Limited Edition Weekly Planner+Notes, 12 Month, Large , Prussian Blue, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25): (Moleskine Petit Prince) (Planners & Datebooks)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 4, 2012
I got this as a small gift for my wife, and she loves it! Even though she won't be able to use it for a couple of months (I'm writing this pre-2013), the paper is of great material and the cover is the usual sturdy moleskine. Since she always likes writing in a paper planner, I think this will be great for my wife once she starts using it. It is a bit pricey, but for something that lasts the year and will get filled up with notes, I think it's well worth the money! A great item for 'Le Petit Prince' fans like ourselves -- they also have just ruled and sketchbook type 'Le Petit Prince' moleskines if you would like to collect them all for a collection.
on February 18, 2013
Moleskine makes my absolute favorite weekly notebook planners. I've used them the past four years. The limited edition ones are fun. Last year I got Pac-Man. I like the blue cover on Le Petit Price better than the yellow Pac-Man, which showed dirt. My only disappointment was the Petit Prince one is the first I've gotten without the monthly calendar pages at the beginning of the notebook. This notebook has the months of 2013 in a lined list format rather than the one-page calendar with squares for each day.
on November 6, 2013
Love this planner. I'm already a huge fan of Moleskine and when I saw the Little Prince edition I was pretty excited. I definitely prefer the Moleskin hard planners to the soft covers, I find that they wear a lot better. Such a fan I bought the 2014 Little Prince weekly planner.
on June 1, 2013
Pros:
-Lightweight (carry it in my purse)
-Really like the lined pages in between each week
-The page marker is very useful
-Has a pocket at the very end for loose paper (maybe for stamp/receipts)

Cons:
-I would like a US edition for the holidays...this journal has every country's holiday but it doesn't say which holiday it is...just has the country abbreviation for the day. There are a lot of holidays....
on January 2, 2013
I am a nursing student switching from a bluesky image planner(cheap, from Walmart) to this. I absolutely love the size and set up of this planner! The best feature for me is the year overview section located at the beginning of the book where you can write a note of the most important activity that day. This comes in handy to start planning weeks in advance on when to study for an upcoming exam. It also comes with basic measurement conversions which come handy for dosage calculations. I love how the week overview is on the left hand side with a notes page mirroring it on the right. Besides the elastic that keeps the book closed, it does come with a cloth attached book marker to go straight to the week you are on. Planning my schedule can make my anxious, but the Le Petit Prince theme makes it more enjoyable.
on October 29, 2013
I buy a different version of this planner every year. The Petit Prince version came in blue, and with a familiar motif - when I got it there were several fun, subtle Petit Prince accents inside, too. The attached ribbon makes it easy to keep your place, there's space to write everything inside, but it's still slim enough to fit in my purse. I use my smartphone for everything else, but I'll always like turning the pages of a real planner! Looking forward to getting my 2014 one soon.
on May 12, 2013
For the price I paid I thought I was getting more features out of this yearly planner. Paper is typical Moleskine. Calendar was nice. But I guess if you're looking for value you're better off with another brand with same paper quality.
on January 13, 2013
This is my third year using this impeccable acid free notebook and each new design brings me greater pleasure than the last. The color is beautiful and the petit story is just as adorable. Overall I am truly happy!
on December 3, 2012
This is an absolutely lovely agenda! I purchased the navy blue one and am impressed with how beautiful it is made. It is a classic moleskin agenda with the Little Prince theme on the cover and inside. Room to write appointments and notes on the opposite page. Very happy I purchased this particular agenda!
on November 12, 2012
I think the inside of the notebook is really high quality and I really love the feeling of touching the paper.

Then, the cover of this notebook is not perfect as I thought when i saw the pics. A little darker,and print roughly~

otherwise, thumb up for the paper!!