- Series: Planners & Datebooks
- Calendar: 144 pages
- Publisher: Moleskine; Des edition (May 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8866130958
- ISBN-13: 978-8866130956
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,196,219 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Moleskine 2013 Star Wars Limited Edition Weekly Planner+Notes, 12 Month, Large , Black, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25) (Planners & Datebooks) Calendar – May 9, 2012
There is a newer edition of this item:
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Classy, sturdy cover with a subtle Star Wars logo embossed in one corner and iconic inspirational Yoda quote printed boldly across the top. I'm not ashamed of publicly displaying my nerd tendencies, but I like that this cover design can inspire a secret smile in people who recognize the quote while looking professional enough to bring to a semi-conservative workplace.
- Thin, lightweight pages make the planner slim and portable.
- Weekly portion has plenty of space to write down events/to-dos on weekdays and provides a full ruled page per week for any notes or details.
- Convenient 5" x 8" size fits easily in most bags.
- Back cover has a little accordion pocket with an address book and a collector's card. I don't think I'll use either much, if at all, but the pocket is roomy and really handy for other small items, too.
- Endpapers beautifully printed in full color.
- Handy ribbon bookmark.
- My only real complaint: I wish the monthly calendar was in the traditional larger format with a square for each day, instead of the overly compact style with two months crammed on one page and a tiny ruled line for each day. This compact style totally defeats the purpose of having a top-down visual overview of a month's plans.
- Thin pages have the trade-off of being a bit flimsy. I use a pencil board (a thin sheet of hard plastic inserted immediately behind the page I'm writing on) to prevent the pages under it from getting wrecked.
- In the weekly portion, weekends have only half the space as weekdays, which is inconvenient for someone like me, who usually has more weekend plans than weekday plans. The ruled page can be used instead, of course, but it's a bit annoying to have so little space.
Also, I don't know if it was just the notebook I got, but the edges of the pages seem a little 'crispier' to me. Perhaps because it's new and hasn't been worn in like my old Moleskine weekly planner, but it's got a weird feel to it. The paper is still the same, but it feels as if the pages have a thicker edge where they would cut. Kinda expected more from them on this..
I also love the moon-scape in the front and back pages.
And I am not too pleased with any of it actually.
The quality of the book was sub par, I had quite a few pages stuck together with glue, when prying them apart they destroyed parts of the pages, and I really expected better quality work.
As for the Star Wars design, I was in between, I would have loved an embossed image on yoda on the cover as well, or even in the interior, but there was no.
Over all, I am not too thrilled with the quality and construct of this planner.
May be in the market for a new planner provider next year.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was mistakenly ordered. I just couldn't believe that the 2013 planner is still being sold, even into 2014. Totally sucks. Read morePublished on January 2, 2014 by Patrick
Great for tracking workouts. Quality is good and the book seems to be holding up well. Size is perfect for keeping track of your workouts. Read morePublished on October 22, 2013 by TRickman
I have used other Moleskine journal books, but this is my first hard copy planner as I am pulling away from the digital stuff and this planner is great. Read morePublished on May 17, 2013 by Freda E. Carraway
I really liked this agenda. My favorite parts are the pocket on the back, the elastic that holds it all together, the hard cover and the Star Wars design. Read morePublished on March 13, 2013 by Mailyn Barrios
There is something so motivational about having a Yoda quote on the front of your weekly planner. I use this as my paper to-do list, organizing tasks by days, and find the Yoda... Read morePublished on March 6, 2013 by Amazon Customer
I needed something that showed the dates AND had a place to make notes for the week. Moleskine's are perfect for that and the fact that it is Star Wars themed made it that much... Read morePublished on February 25, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Was so happy to find this at a bargain price! Was exactly what I wanted! Such a great line of Moleskins!Published on January 27, 2013 by moonstar47
I love this thing! It's a wonderful moleskine product that just whispers Star Wars fan. Very grown up. I don't feel like a total geek with it.Published on December 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer