Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 5, 2011
I searched HIGH and LOW for a stylish and sturdy coupon organizer. THIS IS THE TICKET! Measuring in at a little bigger than most organizers (this one is 8.5" wide), almost ALL of my coupons fit in here without having to fold them -- even my online coupons. When it first arrived I thought I would hate how large it was and the fact that it was only 0.8" thick. But both things have proven to work well for fitting all sorts of things. And since the pocket is so wide, it hasn't been a problem that it isn't as thick (since the need to fold is eliminated). I have been using this for almost 2 months now and it doesn't show any signs of wear. The elastic is easy to move around to the front and the pockets are sturdy. All in all, if you are a moderate coupon clipper with the need to do some simple organizing, this 7-pocket memo book is PERFECT.
on March 7, 2010
For you Moleskine users out there, this is a nice addition. It has six of the same pockets that are at the back of a standard Moleskine notebook. I don't carry mine all the time. But I do any time I travel. It's a good place to store all of my receipts and anything else I collect while out. I can even organize them a little...different pockets for business cards, receipts, etc.

It's about the same thickness as the same-size hardcover notebook, but it's much lighter.
on October 4, 2011
I recently bought this for a business trip which required me to keep receipts and file an expense report. It was sturdy and handles travel very well, and I found it very convenient. I even stored my boarding passes in the front pocket and all the receipts in the other pockets. This kept the receipts neat and uncrinkled - a plus for when I have to send them in for my expense report. In the future, this will be replacing my passport case on international trips because a passport can easily tuck down in one of these pockets and stay securely in place. I wish it came with a small notepad or something attached, but I also found that the mini pocket notebooks from Moleskine tuck easily down into a pocket as well without adding any extra bulk. I absolutely love Moleskine's products!!!
on November 20, 2012
LOL. This is categorized as a book. Silly. This version of the Memo Pockets is cheaper than the new one, and that's a good thing, because I don't think it's worth $20. Moleskines in general are overpriced, as there is better paper for less (such as Clairefontaine and Canteo, if you can find it. Try Rhodia and Whitelines). I use two of these for bookmarks, notes, receipts, stickers (such as "I voted") and loose paper. The small one could be used to organize cards; business cards, gift cards, store/club membership cards, although I recommend an Aluma-Wallet for that.

The Memo Pockets accordion design expands to many times its initial size, but functionally, more than three times and it won't close properly. The elastic is good; I've used mine for years now and it holds, nothing falls out. For $10-15, not a bad buy if you want a semi-classy, compact organizer. Keep in mind that the dimensions listed aren't accurate.
on January 4, 2012
Moleskine brings another great product to is classic series. I like the multiple pockets which can help organize the receipts/loose papers. I only wish there was a re-writable tab for each pocket.
on May 24, 2012
I was surprised to see how small this was when it arrived at my house. The dimensions as described are:

11.8 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches

However this product is at most half of that size. Maybe they took the measurements when it was open?

I returned it and am getting the larger size.
on June 25, 2013
I bought this product to use as a coupon organizer because its pockets are deeper than normal organizers. But not long after I bought it, it begin to tear. It is made of paper and not very sturdy. It did not suit my purpose at all.
on February 19, 2013
Slim, stylish solution for keeping coupons organized in my purse or diaper bag. Wish it was just a tiny bit larger to accommodate the ever-present Bed Bath & Beyond coupons, but I can certainly live with folding those.
on January 27, 2013
I bought this to store and organize receipts, and it does the job well. I have the Moleskine Daily Planner and I carry both in my purse or work bag. Great product!
on May 23, 2014
After splurging on a very nice wallet a year ago, I now find myself getting careless about regularly emptying out the receipt pocket. In the interest of not stretching out my wallet seams to the extreme, I splurged and purchased this file to store coupons, receipts and stamps. There are more economically-priced plastic alternatives out there, but I like how simple, chic and sturdy this file is. The cover seems pretty durable, though it will probably get pockmarked if thrown around or if sharing luggage space with pens or metal objects (keys, wallet closures). The accordion pockets are made from what feels like a heavier version of manilla folder material.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse