Top positive review
80 people found this helpful
In the end I am a paper guy
on January 7, 2011
The evolution of a note taker
1) Started with paper - A 3X5 card and a pen. Worked just great
2) Moved to a Day Time - The smallest size, with a pen. Worked great but couldn't always fit "everything" on it.
3) Moved to Franklin Day Timer - Enjoyed it but worried that I wasn't going to amount to much as I never filled most of the blank spaces in.
4) Moved to the Biggest Franklin Day Timer - Loved it, but there was more room that I couldn't fill. Plus, it was really heavy
5) Palm Pilot - Electronic Franklin Day Timer - Looked cool, worked fine.
6) iPhone - loved it, but the screen was so small - As I got older print got smaller
7) iPad - This may be the answer...but it is hard to tap, tap, tap stuff into it. Yes, I have the bluetooth keyboard, but how high is the dork factor there?
8) Moleskine - Back to paper. Reporter style so I can just flip it up and go. If it gets into that notebook, it's going to happen. After 18 years, paper wins.