Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 19, 2013
I do a modest amount of writing at work. I have 4 day work week . The refill lasts me 1 week exactly. I should ask for a raise... I like how it writes, find the amount of ink that is in the refill a joke.
on January 7, 2013
OK this pen refill is pretty smooth but it sometimes can skip when I write with it, which is why I gave it three star rating. Not sure if I would recommend Moleskine pens in general right now, but it's not bad, just not awesome.
on August 18, 2012
Im not certain about the other reviewer, but the refills I received work fine. I'm really impressed with how smooth the pen writes, and it's my go-to if I want to use something thicker than a Hi-Tec-C.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2012
I have been using this refill for a few days now and I can say that it works, but I think you can find a replacement at a lower price. Re: the vender, very easy to work with and the order was shipped promptly.
on March 3, 2013
This refills are great for the moleskin pens, they are quality, quality, and nothing more than quality. The ink works perfectly on the MOleskine paper.
on August 11, 2012
Avoid these!!!! They leak for no apparent reason. Happened three different times. Very messy!!!! Finally threw refills and pen away. Waste of money.
on April 10, 2013
This refill is excellent. However, i thought, from the picture, it would bring more than one refill for the price i paid...
on May 9, 2013
My pen was dead now it is not. Hooray! 11 more word are required to submit. Pointless hyperbole at this point.
on February 5, 2013
Not impressed w/ the refills fer dis pen. Never last long enuff for me. I do like the fact they've made it in Italy but, whats that?