5.0 out of 5 stars The newest color in a great line of notebooks., October 3, 2011
This review is from: Moleskine Volant Notebook (Set of 2 ), Large, Ruled, Slate Grey, Payne's Grey, Soft Cover (5 x 8.25) (Diary)
I just finished writing a review about the Rhodia Webnotebook claiming my new found love for it. I also compared it with the traditional Moleskine Large notebook, finally coming to the conclusion that I love them both equally. However, when looking at this style of notebook no other company can even come close to competing for my love. The reasons I find the large ruled Volant so awesome are numerous but a few stand out above the rest. First and foremost the size is perfect for almost any application due to the slim, light, and durable design. And because each of the 96 pages has 32 lines to write on (I believe college ruled if not very similar) it holds a great amount of information without being to large where I would need to write stuff that isn't necessary just to fill the page. The color of paper is a soft ivory and very easy on the eyes, and the last 16 pages are perforated for easy and clean removal. Moleskine does such a great job with their binding process that I have never lost a page due to falling out of the notebook in over 8 years of using their products. My favorite feature is the various colors the Volant is available in and each pack comes with two shades of the advertised color. This recent addition of grey to the multitude of other colors is a warm welcome. Having so many colors of the same notebook makes for easy filing. One more reason to love the Moleskine Large Volant.

One Final note.
I happen to have fallen in love with writing with fountain pens this past year and this poses the only downside to Moleskine in general. The paper does have a decent amount of show through making it either messy to use both sides of the paper or very hard to read at times. Since that is my only complaint I still think these notebooks are unparalleled in this category.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mervelous Moleskine, April 22, 2010
Little Tank "LT" (Metro Washington D.C., USA) - See all my reviews
Full disclosure: I'm addicted to Moleskines. They'd have to go some to make a product I'd be less than happy with -- and I am VERY happy with these. I use them as color-coded field research notebooks for my doctoral work.

Their size is perfect, as is their weight. They take ink and pencil beautifully. The two-packs are just the thing. It's hard to misplace the brilliant colors these come in (thankfully!), and they come in a nice assortment of colors, too. The covers are very durable when you're using them repeatedly, stuffing them into a briefcase, tote, purse or backpack, and they lie flat when you're transcribing notes into your electronic files.

Can't ask for more! (Except, perhaps, to request that those who see them please stop telling me how much THEY like them so that I end up giving quite a few away!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moleskin, a wonderfule product, July 29, 2011
Margaret Pico (San Antonio,Texas) - See all my reviews
I happened to randomly buy this product one day at a check-out at a bookstore, from then on, I have become a huge lover of moleskin.

They are a very versitile notebook. They come in a range of size's from large to ones that I can keep in my purse for on the go. I prefer the lined notbooks, but they also have one's that have geometry paper and are just blank inside. They are quite durable, and I put them through the grinder at times (not litteraly, but this notbook holds up to my life and it gets hectic at times). I would recomend these notbooks to anyone who wants to put there ideas inside something that will stand the test of time. There are many different styles, you just have to find the one that will work for you, my favorite at the momment is the "volant" series. A pack of 2 soft cover notebooks, they have others with pockets inside and more pages, but these are my favorite. And the bright colors help me to find them.

Money well spent on a quality product

5.0 out of 5 stars A writers right hand, September 20, 2010
Makes it easier to do the writing you need to do, and is a real pleasure in terms of size, lines, and ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Beautiful to write in

5.0 out of 5 stars purchased for teen son - a bit hit!, January 31, 2014
Our son was asking for a Moleskine for quite some time. The best price I found was at Amazon and it was a plus for him to have two red ones in different tones. The pages lay flat and because of it are easy to write on. It's a great size for portability for note-taking or journaling, as our son enjoys doing. Very nice quality. I can see why people are such fans of these notebooks. If you want a notebook you can carry around with you and demand high quality so you can keep your notes indefinitely this is the right choice. Definitely plan to buy again if the price doesn't go up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim and functional, December 13, 2013
Great functional, attractive notebooks for journaling. I love its slim profile as opposed to having a big clunky spiral notebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moleskine Notebook, November 1, 2013
I knew what I was buying, because I've already purchased the Moleskine products many times. I love them! These notebooks here are easy to carry and great to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, July 17, 2013
I really like the Moleskine notebooks.The quality is really good! I have been using these notebooks for two years, hard to change to another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, July 1, 2013
We loved these slim notebooks on our travels. They fit anywhere and held up to the abuse of two weeks on the road.

Rate and Discover Movies