5.0 out of 5 stars The best weekly planner I've found, December 30, 2009
This review is from: Moleskine Weekly Notebook 2010 12 Month Red Hard Large (Calendar)
I have searched and researched for quite awhile, trying to find the perfect weekly planner that I can carry in my purse. This is it! It's a beautiful planner. When I saw it in a bookstore, I was comparing it to a similar planner with similar page layout (by ecosystem). Once I held each planner in my hands, there was no question this was the superior planner in quality of construction and aesthetics. The cover, binding, and pages are excellent quality and wonderful to hold in your hands. The deciding factor for me was that this Moleskine planner lies flat on your desk, whereas its competitor does not. I love the details...like the page marker, the elastic loop that holds the book closed, the sturdy pocket inside the back cover, the tabbed section, stickers, and even a to-scale "ruler" printed on one of the pages. This is truly a classy, usable planner, one that I can see myself using over and over for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars moving up to the bigger size, December 17, 2009
builder mom "buildermom" (Bozeman, MT United States) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed using the pocket size this past year and now I am moving up to the larger format. Love the calendar/notes layout, very flexible and useful -- I especially appreciate
that it has a ribbon page marker keep my place and an elastic band to keep the inevitable receipts and scraps of paper from falling out. The files at the back were handy too.
I agree with other posters that additional color choices would be a terrific addition, otherwise it is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars nothing excites me more than a brand-new day planner, February 5, 2010
alison marie (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I love moleskine day planners, i use them every year. this one is great because it has the weekly calendar on the L side, and a notebook sheet on the R for .. taking notes i suppose. I also love the pocket in the back for receipts, photos, stickers, what have you. The color ain't the greatest, but it's tolerable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Moleskine Weekly Planner / Notebook 2010, February 17, 2010
Excellent product in simple, elegant design. Good quality hardcover, stretch band, bookmark, classic pocket in the back make this a great addition to the family of Moleskine products. The bright red color kicks it up a notch -- you'll have a hard time losing it; it stands out in any pile of books or papers!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this calender, December 30, 2009
i've been using these for several years now. great to orgainize and lots of room to make notes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read, April 16, 2011
Bit on the dry side, tho. Good for keeping notes. Nice ribbony-thing in the middle, but you can move it anyplace you like. Personally, I use it as a bookmark.

Moleskine Weekly Notebook 2010 12 Month Red Hard Large
Moleskine Weekly Notebook 2010 12 Month Red Hard Large by Moleskine (Calendar - June 10, 2009)
Used & New from: $47.54