5.0 out of 5 stars A Well Made Toy! (UPDATED)
My children, ages 4.5 and 2.5 each got two of these for Christmas. They are a big hit. I'm very impressed with the construction, which is of a thick plastic, I can flip it over and stand on top myself and it only flexes slightly on our slippery kitchen floor. They are a good size - an adult of medium build could sit in one. My kids can get in and cross their legs...
Published on December 29, 2007 by Sapere Aude

3,872 of 4,037 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars With great respect, I dissent
Well, it's intimidating to write a bad review for the Bilibo. First, you need a thick skin, because it seems that a sure way to get "unhelpful" votes on Amazon is to utter disrespect for the sacred Bilibo. Second, even anonymously, a bad review can't help but come off as perhaps some sort of indication that your child is just lacking in the "imagination" department...
Published on December 29, 2009 by A Reader

‹ Previous | 129 30 3156 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, although my child has yet to warm up to it., January 10, 2011
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Orange (Toy)
My daughter is 23 months old, and we purchased this for her for Christmas this year. We loved the design and that it was not only fun, but incorporated balance training for our little one. She, however, was not as excited about it as we were! Although, we are assuming this is entirely because she is too young, and not because of the product itself.

I would also like to note that the product is very well made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, December 25, 2009
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Orange (Toy)
I bought this a little early for my 1 year old. She received it this morning for Christmas and seemed to already 'enjoy' it. Interestingly though her 9 year old brother and 6 year old sister both played with it for awhile and it was interesting to see how they 'played' with it. I love the open ended concept of this toy. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what all the fuss is about, August 17, 2008
Amy O "sista411" (Swampscott, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Green (Toy)
I bought 3 of these for my kids. Was it worth the $75? Not really. They use them, play with them, but for the money, I'd go with something else. For what they are, they should be considerably cheaper. My 2 year old has more fun with the empty diaper box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy! Encourages creativity and has uses in a ..., December 15, 2014
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Green (Toy)
Great toy! Encourages creativity and has uses in a lot of situations....cold winter days, use for balancing and jumping for indoor obstacle courses; any day is good for spinning and robots; warm summer days take it outside with a hose for flower watering and water play; clean up days it can be used to pick up toys. Sturdily constructed and one of my favorite purchases of the year!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bilibo-Blue, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Blue (Toy)
My son likes this toy and has used it in several different ways. He is still a little small to sit in it comfortably. Would love to try it myself, but unfortunately, I am too big :) Anyway, the toy is tough, and he can sit/stand on it, spin it, rock it, put toys in it, and pretend it's a turtle shell. I think he will like it even more when he can comfortably sit inside it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages, December 25, 2010
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Orange (Toy)
My 8 month old received this gift from us this Christmas. She immediately climbed into it and sat. My 3 yo has also taken to it and has made it a helmet, a salad bowl, a truck, and a turtle shell. I rated this high on the educational part b/c while it doesn't teach kids to write their ABCs, it does provide a starting point for imaginative play and problem solving.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Niece loved it.., January 8, 2011
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Green (Toy)
I bought the pink Bilibo for my niece at Christmas. I had high hopes this would be a hit since she is an extremely imaginative 4 year old. Well, it was a hit allright... with both her & my 11 year old nephew. He liked it so much I ended up buying one for him, too. I will be buying one for my daughter as soon as she is age appropriate, as well. Worth every penny!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, March 24, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Yellow (Toy)
Got this toy for my daughter when she was 3. She continually hurt herself on it because it's not entirely easy to play with, rather awkward. It stayed in the closet for a year or more and now it's most often used as a stool, with the dome facing upward. Now and then the girls play with it often and then it disappears back into the closet for months. Overall okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy!, September 10, 2014
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Blue (Toy)
Fun toy. I don't know if my children get the ultimate use out of this toy, but it is definitely a thrill to watch these kids spin on their backs in this, or sled down the stairs in it.

More toys should be this durable, powerful, great, and inventive. I love this toy, and my kids will probably have this until they are very much older in their toy-bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Most kids loved it., December 30, 2010
This review is from: Moluk Bilibo Red (Toy)
Our two-year-old thinks that it is a pretty good helmet or storage bin. The other kids at the Christmas party (18 months through 7 years) were all over it right away and seemed to really enjoy it. Very sturdy. Our little one felt a little insecure since it is not a balanced seat, but that is the point. I'm pretty sure that she will warm up to it.

‹ Previous | 129 30 3156 | Next ›