Momentive RTV103 One Part Silicone Sealant, 10.1 Ounce Caulker, Black
|Price:||$9.23 ($9.23 / each/caulker) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- One-part black RTV silicone sealant with a paste consistency for filling and sealing gaps or cracks up to 1/4" wide in indoor and outdoor applications
- Paste consistency allows for application on vertical or overhead surfaces
- Adheres to many metals, glass, ceramic, silicone rubber, and some rigid plastics without the use of primer
- Continuous service range is -75 to +400 degrees F (-60 to +204 degrees C) and intermittent service range is -75 to +500 degrees F (-60 to +260 degrees C)
- Meets Military Specification MIL-A-46106 and NSF Standard 51, is FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 compliant, is USDA compliant, and has UL recognized components
|Container Size||10.1 ounces|
|EAN||0013227029501 , 5448095534454 , 7844908463702|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Material Type||Silicone Rubber|
|LowerTemperature Range||-75 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||400 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Dielectric Strength||400 volts|
|Fixture Time||20 minutes|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Tensile Strength Max||325 PSI|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
RTV102, RTV103, RTV106, RTV108, RTV109, RTV112, RTV116 and RTV118 one-component, ready-to-use adhesive sealants are extremely versatile. They cure to a tough, durable, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. Acetic acid vapors are released from the sealant surface as a by-product of cure.
RTV102, RTV103, RTV108 and RTV109 sealants are standard strength paste consistency products which can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces where pourable/self-leveling sealants are not practical.
RTV112 and RTV118 sealants are self-leveling products which are preferable to paste-consistency sealants when flow into small crevices and hard-to- reach places is desired.
RTV106 sealant is paste-consistency sealant. RTV116 sealant is a self-leveling sealant. Both RTV106 and RTV116 sealants are standard strength high- temperature sealants.
Key Features and Benefits
- One-component products
- Capability to cure at room temperature and ambient humidity
- Self adhesion properties
- Low temperature flexibility
- High temperature performance
- Excellent weatherability and ozone and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
Size: 10.1 ounces | Part Number: RTV103
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is an adhesive, which has a much higher tinsel strength and adhesion strength than the average sealant you get at the pet store.
The working time is around 12 minutes. You need to plan out your assembly and go through a dry run or two before actually attempting to put it together for real.
The tube was well within date, it was only a couple months old when i got it.
If you are doing a tank bigger than 5 gallons, consider the calking tube. This is not the easiest to use to lay down a long even thin bead and keep it smooth and straight. It takes a decent amount of pressure with a thinner bead, you may run into hand fatigue by the time you are finishing up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great. I've used it for two DIY saltwater sumps and have had no problems.Published 2 months ago by Adam Heusdens
This adhesive sealant is perfect for gluing ceramic tiles and it works great. One bit of advice to to let it sure overnight 24 hours . Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I used this once, inserted metal cake tester, as another customer recommended to keep it sealed. The next time i used it, I gently squeezed the tube, and the bottom popped open,... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Ruth Shapiro
I ordered this sealant/adhesive to use for gluing ceramic tiles to metal straps (an art project) and it works great. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Teresa Lynn Maddox
A good, professional grade high temperature sealant. A note of caution: The working time is shorter than most household grade silicone, so you have to work fairly quickly to smooth... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Jurgen G.
Have used this multiple times to reseal aquariums from 33 gallons to 125, works very well.Published 8 months ago by Turd Ferguson
It's one of the best you can buy. I use this for my steam shower and it's pretty tough and can handle the heat. Hope this helped.Published 8 months ago by Honest Abe