Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Momentum Women's 1M-DV39W0 Stella Maris Diamond-Accented 18k Gold and Stainless Steel Watch with Link Bracelet
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 14, 2014
This is a classy, everyday watch. I don't like taking my jewelry off, for specific things, like water......this is a dive watch, so I can wear this at ALL times......even when I dive ! It's super light weight & the hands glow in the dark, which is helpful. I love, love this watch !!! Highly recommend it !!!
on July 11, 2014
I would buy this watch again. It was a lightning deal so I got a great price. I've had it a few months now and wear it most days. It looks exactly the same as it did when I got it. No scratches at all! I have not babied it. I've been swimming with it (in pools mostly) several times. It still works. It keeps accurate time. It's comfortable. The clasp is easy to use and has never come undone. The movable bezel is still super handy for this non-diver. (When did I feed the meter? When did I put the food in the oven? etc.) It's easy to see the time. The glowing hands are hard to decipher for me. If that's important, this might not be the watch. I don't love the way it looks. Gold and silver together are great for matching things, but the gold is shiny and the silver is kind of matte and the combination looks a bit cheap to me. It's not awful, just not the kind of watch that gets compliments. The face is pretty. I am very happy with this practical watch, and glad I didn't return it when I received it.
on February 19, 2016
The watch was beautiful! However the watch I received was DEAD. Presumably a dead battery. I asked for a return and exchange and they would only give me a refund. I don't need a refund, I need a watch since this was a birthday present! I had to send it to the manufacturer for a new battery, and so I had to pay for more shipping and handling on a new watch that should have been good to begin with! If I could give zero stars I would.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2013
I love this watch. I love the style, the size and the clasp. I had a Seiko dive watch that was similar. The battery seemed to die often. When the strap broke, I was told it could not be repaired and that there was no replacement. I searched for a replacement, and this watch has exceeded my expectations.
on January 28, 2013
The watch is nicer than in the picture.Very comfortable to wear.The jeweler that sized the watch thought it was an omega.That's how good it looks. Very satisfied.....
on January 19, 2015
This watch looks far more expensive than it is. I wear it for fancy occasions, to work, everywhere. The detail is fantastic, the colors are rich, the dial is easy to read. It is classy enough to wear with a dress, and solid enough that you don't worry when you smash it into a doorframe in the dark. I also love Momentum customer service.