Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on February 21, 2013
I absolutely love this watch. It does glow in the dark quite clearly,and it is a tough girly watch. I love it that the numbers are big enough to see and the military time works perfectly as I work in a hospital setting. The bezel turns so I can time myself and what can I say but this is a great purchase and now I want another one in a different color!
on December 27, 2013
I have had this watch for about 5 years. It keeps accurate time, the bezel is easy to turn, but not so easy that it would turn inadvertently when brushed against. I bought it to use boating, diving etc, but find I use it at work just as much(medical field). I just had to replace the battery and the jeweler was impressed with the quality.
on November 20, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and very readable. I love the concept of it - and really wanted a dive watch for timing things because I am not a fan of digital. But the watch face was really too big for my tastes. I'm not really into the over-sized watch look on my wrist. (I'm not particularly petite...just didn't look right for me). If you like that look - you really can't go wrong with this watch!

I ended up getting and keeping the mini version (Momentum Women's 1M-DV01P1B M1 Purple Dial Black Rubber Dive Watch). In an ideal world, there would be a watch in-between these two in size. The mini is more standard size but the numbers are a bit small. You can't beat the larger version for a quick glance while running/swimming etc.
on August 11, 2015
This watch looks better in person and is very attractive. I was toying with the idea of getting the orange instead of the blue and I still might! The watch has VERY nice features and is a very good buy on my part. I would recommend this watch for the sportiness and fantastic design.
on June 20, 2014
I really like this watch. I work in asphalt paving and it seems like the watch was made just for this purpose. I use the glow for night shift and don't have to worry about sweat or dust ruining the watch cause it is so tough.
on April 10, 2016
I loved the appearance of this watch--wore it every day for about a year. Then I wore it snorkeling -- NOT scuba diving, just free diving to maybe 15 feet. That night I noticed water inside the cover. By the next day the watch had stopped...destroyed due to water damage. So much for it being a "dive watch."
on March 25, 2014
Have only had the watch for a few weeks so can't comment on its reliability,but so far I love it. I tend to wear my watches during sports activities, swimming, etc and no complaints so far. Appears well made and durable and has already held up to scrapes and bangs. The only feature I would have liked differently is way the night/luminescence feature works - the entire watch face glows in the dark. As I'm nearsighted, I prefer to see only the numbers and dials luminsence.
on August 19, 2014
Great watch, bought for a friend and she loves it. Durable, strong looking, the whole watch lights up at night very cool.
on August 18, 2014
Love it!!! Love the face which is very easy to read. Great color, practical band. Love the fact I can wear it when washing the horses!!!! A really good looking watch!!!!!
on August 31, 2015
This watch was enormous on my wrist. I will be returning it. I like the looks of the watch quite a lot, but just too big,