5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !
Published 20 months ago by Meemi58

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed.
Enjoyed reading this book. It was based on the accounts of a woman's life. The reason for 3 stars is because I wish it would have been a little more organized as far as her life events. Was a little choppy and jumbled.
Published 20 months ago by MissMe

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Mommy, Why Are All the Birds in This Nest Crippled? (Paperback)
I read "Mommy, Why Are All the Birds in This Nest Crippled?" in one evening... I couldn't put it down. I am amazed at the honesty and humility of this outstanding author. It's difficult to share your life's story with just a few people, let alone the entire world. I could relate to a lot of the difficulties she endured as a child, as well as an adult, and the fact that she's overcome so much pain without taking the full credit says mountains about her character as a human being. It helped me with some of my own issues and gave me hope that there is healing out there if you want it. I'm looking forward to her next book!

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed., January 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very interesting book., January 2, 2013
You feel like you are actually with the author living their life. People can relate to the feelings of the author.

Mommy, Why Are All the Birds in This Nest Crippled?
Mommy, Why Are All the Birds in This Nest Crippled? by Cari Herman Elmore (Paperback - October 19, 2012)
$12.95 $11.66