5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC
Easy read. Great information and very informative. Only on the 50th page and I'm hook. Even if you don't like reading. Thanks Rosie & dr
Published 21 months ago by Squarah FInster

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic info and not applicable to a lot of women
Published 8 months ago by Faith

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic info and not applicable to a lot of women, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Mommy IQ: The Complete Guide to Pregnancy (Paperback)
I am a labor nurse but always enjoy reading this type of book- even if I know the info. I found it to be pretty biased to the East coast. I work in Washington state and there were several things that are just done differently on the West coast (ie- a majority of hospitals around here don't have a nursery for your baby to go to unless he/she is sick, all babies room in with you the whole time). Not to mention, she states Demerol is often a choice for pain management, but I don't know of a hospital that still uses it! It can be some good basic info and a great starting point if you are clueless about pregnancy, but really should be supplemented with other things such as classes or other books. I feel like a lot is also her opinion, such as how important it is to have your mom involved in the process, that just isn't the best thing for every woman! There are several topics I felt that was applicable to, so read it but don't let it be your pregnancy bible.
It is well written and laid out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very informative, January 24, 2013
aat (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mommy IQ: The Complete Guide to Pregnancy (Paperback)
I'm giving this two stars because it's written in a nice style (like your girlfriend giving you tips) and has some useful information in the form of a few charts, but I can't recommend it because it's not a stand alone book - if this was your only pregnancy book, you would not be getting nearly enough information. And even if you have another pregnancy book, there's no supplemental information in Mommy IQ that wouldn't already be in your other pregnancy book. Because of these, I've barely touched this book since I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, October 11, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tips, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Mommy IQ: The Complete Guide to Pregnancy (Paperback)
If you watch her show on bravo you will already know a lot of the advice that is in this book. I love her so that's why I still give this book a 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for new moms, October 17, 2012
Nichole L. Campbell (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
It gives you the basics without weighing you down like the other books. And since Rosie is a mom herself, she tells her experience as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, May 7, 2014
Not as good as her programme but there was some good advice. Good first pregnancy book but you will still need to read others

5.0 out of 5 stars The only pregnancy book I read, February 9, 2014
Kimberly (North Wales, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
I am well aware of other pregnancy books and have read sections of them, but this is the only book I decided to read from beginning to end. I read it during one week's time, and found it to be very informative but not scary (some of the other pregnancy books can make you terrified the whole way through). It probably helps that I've watched Rosie's show so I already liked her and felt comfortable with her, and read the book having her calming voice and presence in my head. I think she presents info in a great way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, October 19, 2013
First time expecting mom and weary of a lot of info out there on the internet! Love Rosie--double checked a few pieces of advice with my OB and she said it was spot on. Entertaining and informative read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 11, 2013
Insightful and a plain fun read. We are trying to conceive, and I am using this book as a resource for what to do now as well as to prepare myself for the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Rosie Pope & This Book is so Her!, July 5, 2013
Great book, love the insight she adds in from her personal OB-GYN that delivered her 3 kids and from other specialists.

Mommy IQ: The Complete Guide to Pregnancy
Mommy IQ: The Complete Guide to Pregnancy by Rosie Pope (Paperback - October 2, 2012)
$19.99 $13.52