4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy
Published on December 27, 2012 by Tiffany Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Stroller
My two year old loves this stroller! My complaint is that it's not very sturdy like other kid strollers, I wish it had a little more wait in the front so when my daughter is pushing it fast it doesn't fall under her. This doesn't happen often, but when she gets excited and runs around with it, it's unsafe. We love the swivel wheels too!
I wasnt a fan of the...
Published 2 months ago by Marya Mann

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, December 27, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mommy & Me Doll Stroller with Swiveling Wheels - 9302W (Toy)
I did a lot of shopping for a doll stroller before settling on this one, and I am pleased with my purchase. Doll strollers seem to fall into four categories: 1) cheap, flimsy umbrella strollers, 2) heavy-duty plastic strollers that don't fold up and start at around $40 (most of which play music and are annoying), 3) very pricey mini versions of adult strollers by the big stroller brands, and 4) astronomically expensive European buggies and wooden carriages. I wanted a cheap, flimsy umbrella stroller, since we are short on space and money. This was definitely the best one I found. I don't know what some of the other reviewers were expecting for this price.

This costs a tiny bit more than the $10-12 umbrella doll strollers, but unlike all the others in this category, it has front wheels that swivel, which makes it considerably easier for a toddler to push. The quality is somewhat better as well. Similar doll strollers being sold at the big box toy store for $10 had thinner plastic fabric seats with non-reinforced edges. The plastic wheels roll quite well on this stroller. It is easy to fold and unfold, and it fits our 15" Haba soft doll. There is a "T" of fabric that you put the doll's legs through. It does not have adjustable straps or clips or fasteners.

Our almost-two-year-old loves this stroller. Pushing it around with dolls and stuffed animals is her current favorite activity. It is definitely not sturdy enough for a new walker who might lean on it for support, however, as it will tip backwards if they lean on the handles. It does not come boxed, just covered in clear plastic packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute -- LOVE that the wheels turn!!!, January 17, 2013
I can't say enough how great this little stroller is. I had a tough time paying a little extra for it, since generally it seems to be about the same quality as the little $10 strollers at Toys R Us...but I did it all for the swiveling front wheels in the name of not hearing my sweet, tiny 2yr old get frustrated (and then constantly ask for help) when she can't maneuver it around a corner/in a tight spot b/c she can't yank it around due to stationary wheels. GREAT little stroller, worth the extra money!

**Update - this review above was written when I gave the item as a Christmas gift, 2012 to my 2yr old. She still loves it today, in April 2013...but like ANY toddler will do, she likes to sit in it. I realize this isn't what it's for...but I have seen COUNTLESS friend's toddlers sit in their dolly strollers with no trouble...for years; this one, doesn't hold up! :( First was that the fabric at the front of the seat (where the rod fits into the seat pocket) tore slightly...we would just slide it back onto the rod and it worked fine. Then two days ago I saw that the strap that attaches it to the handle broke and now even her dollies can't sit in it. She really really loves this stroller and the easy wheels...debating buyign the same one "secretly" to replace it, or checking around since it's not just like, $10.

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it, September 30, 2013
This stroller is great for those times when you need a small stroller, like as an extra, or to take to Grandma. It is lightweight, folds up very small, has a washable cover, and the kids love playing with it. we have a bigger stroller with all the bells and whistles, but this is good for when friends come over and they play house and we need two Mommy strollers....

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love it., August 30, 2013
"Our Granddaughter's best gift. Our granddaughter asked for her birthday 2 strollers one PINK & one BLUE. We are having so much & enjoyment watching her play with them. She will NO WAY allow the Girl doll in the Blue stroller or the Boy doll in the Pink stroller, so when she doesn't look this "bad grandfather'' can't control himself and switches it, and you got to see her reaction when she sees them switched, She will talk to her dolls and explain to them that a Boy belongs in a Blue stroller and a Girl belongs in a Pink stroller. I like the way it folds up to pack in my small car so she can take it back home to care for her dolls. The quality looks decent as long as she will use it for her dolls only and not sit in it herself. "

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, July 2, 2012
Good buy I bought this stroller for my 1 and only princess, she is 3 years old and she decided that she most have a stroller next to her bed at night, her big stroller was a real pain to drag it up & down every day, so we bought her this lightweight umbrella stroller, it is great for the price we paid, my daughter is simply in love with, she takes it for a walk ans for now she likes it even better then her big stroller, it is beautiful and decent quality we love the fact that the wheels are swiveling and folds small & easy
I highly recommend it for an extra doll stroller, or if your apartment is not to spacious

5.0 out of 5 stars The swiveling wheels are great for swifter mobility, January 19, 2014
Jessica (San Mateo, CA) - See all my reviews
Really loved this product, had to exchange it though because it immediately ripped on one side of the seat. I would still recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, September 29, 2013
I recently purchased this stroller and my daughter is delighted with it!!! It suits my needs very well since I'm the practical type... This stroller is lightweight, making for easy mobility and folds very easily. It also stores very nicely since the fabric is not bulky like many of the other strollers that I've tried... We also love the fact that the wheels swivel!
The quality is great for this price and I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 16 month old!, April 8, 2013
My 16 month old daughter loves pushing strollers around, even if they are too big for her, so I bought this stroller for her to push her doll around. She loves it! I love it because the wheels swivel. It's good for toddlers that are already good walkers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love! Great Buy!, October 13, 2014
We bought this stroller for our 2 1/2 year old and have had it now for 6 mos. She absolutely loves it. Mama loves it because it folds and because of the bright bold color. Highly recommend. As an FYI, there is also another version of this stroller for twins. I reco'd to friend with twins and they love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Stroller, October 8, 2014
I wasnt a fan of the packaging, just came wrapped up in a bag, it couldve very easily been damaged. Thankfully it wasnt.

You are supposed to be able to open and fold it easily but it snaps open vey cheapily, I feel it's going to break so I dont mess with it and just keep it open.

My daughter is happy though, so I am, too.

Mommy & Me Doll Stroller with Swiveling Wheels - 9302W