Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on December 27, 2012
I did a lot of shopping for a doll stroller before settling on this one, and I am pleased with my purchase. Doll strollers seem to fall into four categories: 1) cheap, flimsy umbrella strollers, 2) heavy-duty plastic strollers that don't fold up and start at around $40 (most of which play music and are annoying), 3) very pricey mini versions of adult strollers by the big stroller brands, and 4) astronomically expensive European buggies and wooden carriages. I wanted a cheap, flimsy umbrella stroller, since we are short on space and money. This was definitely the best one I found. I don't know what some of the other reviewers were expecting for this price.

This costs a tiny bit more than the $10-12 umbrella doll strollers, but unlike all the others in this category, it has front wheels that swivel, which makes it considerably easier for a toddler to push. The quality is somewhat better as well. Similar doll strollers being sold at the big box toy store for $10 had thinner plastic fabric seats with non-reinforced edges. The plastic wheels roll quite well on this stroller. It is easy to fold and unfold, and it fits our 15" Haba soft doll. There is a "T" of fabric that you put the doll's legs through. It does not have adjustable straps or clips or fasteners.

Our almost-two-year-old loves this stroller. Pushing it around with dolls and stuffed animals is her current favorite activity. It is definitely not sturdy enough for a new walker who might lean on it for support, however, as it will tip backwards if they lean on the handles. It does not come boxed, just covered in clear plastic packaging.
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
I can't say enough how great this little stroller is. I had a tough time paying a little extra for it, since generally it seems to be about the same quality as the little $10 strollers at Toys R Us...but I did it all for the swiveling front wheels in the name of not hearing my sweet, tiny 2yr old get frustrated (and then constantly ask for help) when she can't maneuver it around a corner/in a tight spot b/c she can't yank it around due to stationary wheels. GREAT little stroller, worth the extra money!

**Update - this review above was written when I gave the item as a Christmas gift, 2012 to my 2yr old. She still loves it today, in April 2013...but like ANY toddler will do, she likes to sit in it. I realize this isn't what it's for...but I have seen COUNTLESS friend's toddlers sit in their dolly strollers with no trouble...for years; this one, doesn't hold up! :( First was that the fabric at the front of the seat (where the rod fits into the seat pocket) tore slightly...we would just slide it back onto the rod and it worked fine. Then two days ago I saw that the strap that attaches it to the handle broke and now even her dollies can't sit in it. She really really loves this stroller and the easy wheels...debating buyign the same one "secretly" to replace it, or checking around since it's not just like, $10.
on March 16, 2015
Works great from my 21 month old. Got it for her a couple months ago. She has a bit of a problem getting a doll in and out of the straps but she is happy to walk it around the house with or without something in it. The swiveling is great and makes it so much easier for her to push around. Would definitely recommend!
on November 10, 2014
This is a great doll stroller. My two year old loves to play with this stroller. She puts stuffed animals, dolls, and even her cars and trucks in it to push around. We have used it inside and outside (on the sidewalk) for several months now and it has held up so well. I would definitely purchase this stroller again.
on June 3, 2014
I have 2 toddler granddaughters (age 2+). I bought this doll stroller to keep at my house and one of the girls received a different doll stroller as a birthday gift. By far, this is the best stroller due to the swivel wheels. As other reviews have stated, the swivel wheels make it so much easier for the child to control, especially when they're learning to walk. A great product at a fair price.
on January 15, 2015
This is the only affordable doll stroller I could find with swivel wheels - so it doesnt make that horrid dragging sound when turning corners. (instead, my 2year old likes to drag the whole thing sideways. thanks, honey.)
on June 15, 2014
I wanted to buy a baby doll stroller that looked real, not cheaply made and wasn't super expensive. This meet my expectations. My 2 year old loves pushing her babies and stuffed animals around in this stroller. Perfect size for her.
on January 16, 2015
My 5yr old loves this. The swiveling front wheels make a big difference in maneuvering around the house. It's plenty durable for outside play. Very attractive. We'll received gift. Highly recommend.
on December 28, 2013
I appreciate this 'big girl' stroller! My daughter was ready for an upgrade from her walking stroller. This is a hit and the best part is it came fully assembled. I simply just had to unfold it and click the back bar into lock it in the open position.
on June 16, 2012
At first i was a bit concerned bc the folding system was a bit stiff. But it ease with the time and it is now perfectly manageable.
I did not even notice the stroller had swiveling wheels when i bought it. But now i am very happy it does. My daugther can thus REALLY push the stroller wherever she goes, not having to lift it when turning.

Have used it for almost a year now. Nothing to complain about. Apart maybe that I for sure will have to buy again for my second one :)