5.0 out of 5 stars Great auto watch
Published 16 months ago by Andrey Kazakov

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting from the picture and for the price
Not exactly what I was expecting.

In particular, the armband material is plastic, not titanium as specified in the description. Also, on a hand the watch doesn't look as impressive as on the picture. "MOMO Design" sign on the dial is very small and almost unreadable.

Published 12 months ago by Gueorgui Saveliev

5.0 out of 5 stars Great auto watch, August 9, 2013
This review is from: MomoDesign Race Master Automatic GMT Men's Black PVD Titanium Watch MD090BK-02BK-MB (Watch)
After about a week of use, this is becoming one of my favorite watches to wear, light-weight, race inspired, ETA movement, feels natural on the wrist. I had several titanium watches in the past, but this takes the cake. PVD coating is very nice and the sapphire is VERY clear. I do wish the lume can be a bit brighter, but I am rather critical as I like tritium (still fairly easy to read in the dark.) Original design and very good value for the money spent. Manual is a bit lacking on setting GMT, but was able to find instructions on the web within minutes. Once the crown is unscrewed, pull out until the first click. Moving away from you (up) will set the date, moving towards you (down) will set GMT. Pull out until the second click to set the time. Just an FYI to any owners GMT should not be set between 8PM and 2AM, as it may interrupt the movement. This is an automatic, so if you do not wear it for a few days, you may need to reset the time. Not a big deal to me, but if you find this to be an issue, I would recommend a watch winder, such as the ones made by Versa. Overall, great watch, great design and I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Momo Design - Great daily watch, August 2, 2013
Ok so this is my 2nd Momo Design Race Master and I love even more than my first one. The first one is long since discontinued. see link for details "[...] --

So watch is extremely light with a titanium case and band. I wear this watch daily and it looks great, the second hand being in yellow really stands out compared to the black frame and some and the sapphire crystal has that awesome tint when looking at watch face from an angle. You can see some of the internals of the watch on the front and mainly just the weight to keep the watch wound up and working in the back. The watch needs to be worn or placed in a watch case that will keep it going or you will need to set the date and time after 2-3 days of not wearing this watch. Similar to other watches, unscrew the knob and then pull out 1 click for the date and 2 for time adjustment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Unique Classy Design for a Sports Watch, September 1, 2014
I waited to buy this watch for one year. In the meanwhile I had the chance to visit the Momo Design store in Milan where they told that the black version is not manufactured anymore, so I bought it online in the first chance I got. After one week using it I am very pleased in having it. There are not many titanium sport watches which have black titanium wristbands and are automatic and that was what I was looking after. The design which shows the machine gives a special touch to the watch. Since the wristband is opaque it does seem plastic to the unnoticed eye but people who really know watches notice the difference. The box that comes with the watch is made of wood so it is really heavy and very neat. The watch itself is somewhat heavy common to automatic watches but not uncomfortable to the wrist. It is a big plus to have a price tag of under $1000 nowadays for a watch that still would deserve the original MSRP price of $3500. The pictures of the watch are pretty faithful to what you will get so if this is your style of watch, I recommend it as this one will become my everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, August 29, 2014
BC "BC" (Charlotte, NC USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this watch several months ago and never had any problems so far. The watch has the perfect weight, it is much lighter than SS ones but still feel very solid. Thanks to PVD the watch survived a few hard hits without a scratch. I love the flat sapphire glass. Looking at straight, it looks like there is no glass. At an angle under light, there is a slight purple tint on it. That being said, i would not pay anything above $800, just wait for a sale event.

4.0 out of 5 stars beatiful , well made watch, June 16, 2014
The only reason it doesn't get 5 five star review is because it's quite complicated to set. Way more tricky than it should be. Other than that it's awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, scratch resistant design 21 Jewes automatic watch. ., June 13, 2014
Cool design 21 Jewes automatic watch.
Excellent built quality; comfortable to wear and drive with.
The crown is a little too big and it might just hurt your hand depending how tight you use it.
Very accurate, not very simple to setup date - You'll have to do it between 9AM and 9:30AM ONLY. That's how I got mine to change it the right way and time.
Scratch resistant for sure, I cannot believe how good it is for the amount of beating this watch has already taken from my daily usage. I've probably scratched it a dozen times in the same area and there's nothing there to show. On the other hand though, the wrist band is somewhat of a plastic material and does scratches very easily. I see myself replacing the wristband it in a couple of years or so.
I had one issue with it already in which the lock on the wristband was coming loose constantly. Sent it back and the seller fixed it for me.
I purchased at a lightning deal, so I got a good discount for it. It's valued at a little over a grand now I probably would not pay for.
Valued is a 3 star.
everything else is a 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars a really good watch, March 29, 2014
I love the way it feels on, nice watch. Everyone says the links are plastic, if you look up what they are you will be amazed. . Its the coating thats on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite, September 29, 2014
Very light, accurate, stylish. My favorite watch I bought it twice

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting from the picture and for the price, December 8, 2013
Not exactly what I was expecting.

Otherwise the movement is precise and reliable so far and the whole thing seems to be well made.

However the purpose of men's watch is not only to track time. This is one of a few adorments which we can allow ourselves. So, attractiveness is a very important quality attribute. This piece nearly fails in this regard. It looks as a "simply some watch", not something worth $3500 as it advertised or even $900 as it sold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low-key costly connotation, May 5, 2014
Is really a very good watch, very connotation of design, low-key costly, just began to feel when you received the watch plastic strap is a little can't accept, but after a period of time, found that this is the bright spot, very light, with a very comfortable, and do not affect beautiful at all.