From the Back Cover
Because babies don't come with instructions!
This simple guide, written by two pediatric nurses (and moms), will help answer questions and give you the information you need to successfully make it through your baby's first six months.
• what to have on hand in preparation for your newborn's arrival
• what symptoms warrant a trip to the emergency room
• how to know if your baby is getting enough to eat
• what to keep in your medicine cabinet to avoid a midnight trip to the pharmacy
• how to get your baby to sleep through the night so you can too
Plus, on the included DVD the authors show you step-by-step how to clip nails, swaddle, give a bath, change a diaper, take a rectal temperature, and more. This easy-to-use book and DVD is like having your own pediatric nurse in your own home. It will give you the confidence you need and help you better understand and enjoy your precious new little one.
Laura Hunter, LPN, is an infant care consultant and mother of five, including twin boys. Jennifer Walker, RN, BSN, is the mother of three, also including twins. Both are on-call pediatric nurses for a busy pediatric practice in Atlanta, Georgia. They have a combined twenty years nursing experience.
About the Author
Jennifer Walker, RN, BSN, is a mother of three, including twins. Laura Hunter, LPN, is an infant care consultant and a mother of five, including twin boys. Both are on-call pediatric nurses for a busy pediatric practice in Atlanta, Georgia. They have twenty years of nursing experience combined.