Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mom's Rack MSH-V103 Luxury Heavy-duty Commercial Grade Two Tier Spinning Rolling Clothing and Garment Rack, Graphite
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$0.86 (1%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Double rail with three arms each for optimal garment space use
- Capacity: up to 180 garments
- 2-Tier Revolving rails for easy accessibility and visibility
- 4 locking wheels for mobility and stability
- Heights up to 6-feet 6-inch for longer garments
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Mom's Rack MSH-V103 Luxury Heavy-duty Commercial Grade Two Tier Spinning Rolling Clothing and Garment Rack, Graphite
Whitmor 6036-3870 Garment & Drying Rack B007Y2SU9A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||DecoBros Direct||Amazon.com||MyGift|
|Material||Painted Steel, ABS, PP, Specified Compound Metal||Steel||Plastic, Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||75.59 inches x 20.87 inches x 20.87 inches||22 inches x 50 inches x 60 inches||64.5 inches x 28 inches x 28 inches||51 inches x 47 inches x 22.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||24.75 pounds||23.3 pounds||4.55 pounds||22.21 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought the slightly-unfortunately named "Mom's Rack" (the teenager that still resides in me giggles at that name...the adult cringes...) a couple of weeks ago. I've been using it for 2 full weeks now and figured that was enough time for me to write a review.
* Easy to put together - my son (age 10) and I put it together in about 20 minutes
* Holds a lot of clothes - it has 6 "arms" and each arm can hold quite a few shirts without being squished together
* Fits into a relatively small space - I have it in a walk-in closet to replace some shelving that fell down and it's not only a perfect fit, but better than the shelving that was there previously
* It spins - a nice feature that makes looking for clothes easy and fast
* Sturdy - all the parts and construction appear to be sturdy, with good materials. The little rubber "caps" on the ends of the "arms" are a nice touch, preventing scratches from the metal
* SLIGHTLY wobbly - the "spine" (for lack of a better term) is tall, and with clothes on the arms it wobbles slightly. However, I've done my best to really "shake" it - to test how steady/sturdy it is - and it hasn't tipped over. I suppose that's a con AND a pro.
* Short distance between top/bottom "arms" - This is really only good for shirts or pants folded over a hanger. That's perfect for me - it's exactly what I wanted it for. But dresses, or pants hung down, will be too long.
Overall, I find this to be a well-made product, one that definitely fit my needs, and at a decent price. I recommend it.
Update: I have a lot of clothes on the rack which is nice. One of the arms is starting to sag. I have quite a few blazers on that arm.
I had some shelf break in my closet in a basement and instead of re-installing shelves - I bought a few racks.
This was one of my choices.
Clothes do stay on it - it can indure heavy amount of clothes -- which is what I liked and needed- I like spinning option - since the rack did not take a lot of space in a closet - I can still find clothes when I need.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. Only complaint is for the price, you think they could include better quality wheels like castor whheels, or something. Other than that, very sturdy. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Chrystal C
Buying two more - using not only for clothing, but for holding heavy items in garage. This is GREAT! I see many uses for this. Very heavy duty construction. Read morePublished 24 days ago by iloveglobes
Very sturdy. You can spin the rack so you can see what's on the other side. Tip: the picture shows the arms going in the same direction but I switched the bottom tier to go in... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Clara Glaza
Absolutely love the item, however, I do not like the wheels at all. Very difficult to move. I will get new wheels for this item.Published 8 months ago by Dolores A Shemo
We have very limited space and live in Hawaii where the electricity costs are the highest in the nation. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Scott Mashimo
I love this rack , takes up a small space and yet holds so many shirts. Very well made !Published 13 months ago by George
Great Product. Very Sturdy. Takes only a small space and holds a lot of garments. Best clothes rack I have seen.Published 13 months ago by CWL