Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

on September 19, 2006
Before Access, I spent my life in a constant state of panic about money, regardless of how much I had. I had an impressive job, but I was not enjoying it at all. After reading MONEY ISN'T THE PROBLEM, YOU ARE, I started actually USING the tools of Access and applying them to ALL areas of my life (not just money). Everything in my life changed. I quit the job I did not enjoy and I started a singing career (something I had always wanted to do). I no longer panic about money (or anything else). More money is flowing into my life now. My whole life is much easier and more joyful! How does it get even better than this?
on December 17, 2008
Great book in that it teaches you to look at many things not just money in original ways about getting. It causes you to re-look at the skills sets you have undervalued and start to incorporate them into your life to increase income. I'm still in the stage where I am wondering what is right about my current financial situation that I'm not getting, however. When I figure that one or when I get my first million, I'll rewrite the review. ;-)

Unlike other self-help books out there on this topic, this information is very useful although I am waiting "for it to get better than this!"
on December 12, 2006
This little book is packed with dynamic potent tools for transformation---that work! Asking and living in questions like, "How does it get any better than this?" and "What will it take?" Following the tools in this book, now I choose to ask and live with and in expansive questions. More consistently I'm willing to receive all of my life, the good, the bad, and the ugly, without judgment and with ease and joy. And, I'm showing up in the world as my outrageous and creative self. Phew! I'm shifting in ways I've longed for. And this is only the beginning! Read this book and practice what it offers. It's a fast start to change if you're new to this stuff. It's a mega gigantic boost for long time "seekers" in choosing a different reality. Oh! And about money. Concerns fade away and money and whatever I ask for come more easily and flow in from all over.
on December 13, 2006
I used to think you had to work hard for money. It took this book - "Money isn't the problem, you are" to show me how to change all that. Now I realise that if I don't make money significant it can find it's way into my life from any direction. I read this book all the time, open it to a page and practise using the "tools" of that page for the day. For example - if you say "I don't want money" - you are telling the universe that you don't lack of money! So if you say "I don't want money" a few times a day - the universe will say - "Oh, you don't lack of money!" - and give you more!! Now that tool alone can bring you lots of money. I taught that to my friend who is a Real Estate Sales Agent (a realtor you guys call them in the US) and she says it all the time when she is working with people - you don't say it out loud dilly! You say it in your head - and the vibration of that goes out, and people around you pick it up - and perceive that you don't lack of money. And, along with other tools that she is using from the Money book, she has become one of the top selling agents in her company. (No 1 for one month, and at present No 3, out of about 20 agents!)
There are many tools in this book, and they are so easy to put into practise, you don't have to be clever! You just have to use them! How does it get even better than this?
I have recommended this book to many of my friends in New Zealand, and they are so grateful. "Wow, this book is making such a difference. I never knew before, that you could ask for money" and things like that. If you would like to change your perspective on money, and also, many other things in your life - you may like to consider the possiblity of reading this book for yourself. I would give it a 1000 star rating if there was such a thing.
on September 16, 2006
If you would like to create expansion in ANY area of your life...including money, read this book! It is life changing! One of things I realized was that I was not asking for the greatness of me to show up. When I started asking for this, all kinds of things started to shift. Now, each day is filled with much more joy and gratitude for me. Every day is a celebration and money is flowing into my life. How does it get any better than this? As Gary and Dain state in this book, "If you have the courage to ask, you can receive." What are the infinite possibilities of something different showing up in YOUR life?
on December 12, 2006
I am so grateful for the many tools Gary & Dain have given me to create a more expansive life. They actually work! For me, simply by putting aside 10% of ALL my earnings I have not only seen more money flow into my life, I actually have begun to experience the JOY and GRATITUDE of honoring myself (instead of my bills). How cool is that?!
on December 12, 2006
Gary Douglas and Dain Heer are straight shooters. Every single word they wrote in this amazing book makes so much sense. The tools they share facilitate us each minute of the day and of the night... Yes, even while we are sleeping, the tools get to kick in to shift our universe. During the Internet bubble years, my wife and I have created massive amounts of money. Still, without engaging into outrageous expenses, the money was keeping on going away at an alarming rate. This book opened our eyes on a key element: we were not willing to receive it all. What does this mean? Any parts of us, of our life or of our environment we were not willing to receive entirely triggered, somewhere, an unwillingness to receive money. We were earning it through our corporate positions and our investments yet, we were not willing to receive so much more, thus explaining those "unexplainable" cash outflows...

Thank you Gary Douglas and Dain Heer for showing us that something else exists. We have so much gratitude for you.
on December 12, 2006
Before I met Gary Douglas, read the book and took the class I was losing money to an investment banking firm---as a single MOM raising two children --that was not good. After reading and doing the access tools i changed my thinking about money and then I changed bankers and I got out of my box or my limited points of view about money and me. Currently, I am now making money --more money than i thought was possible and I can travel when i choose and send both my children to private schools...

Most importantly I have peace of mind about all my financial affairs--thank you Gary Douglas...The access tools are easy to learn and fun to do. now-- All of life comes to me with ease and joy and glory
on December 12, 2006
I've worked with lots of modalities for transformation, and nothing else works like Access Energy Transformation. It could not have originated from this world. I use it constantly, and have seen many people clear many problems physically, mentally, and spiritually. People are constantly asking about Access.
on December 12, 2006
if you do, or even if you just want to have more if it, read this book! not only will it give you the tools to use in receiving more money, it will give you the tools and knowledge you can use to receive more (and better) sex, better relationships, your dream job, more happiness, and best of all - more of you! yes, more of you will show up after having read this book, a lot more of you. this book is actually more about transformation than acquiring things. it will show you how to become the source for creation. creation of your own life. it is a condensation of the awesome and empowering Access energy transformation system that gary and dain teach all over the world and charge hundreds of dollars for. what are you waitng for! buy it now!