Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 5, 2013
Hello Amazon Readers,
I have personally taken a few ACCESS CONSCIOUSNESS live classes with Gary Douglas and Dr Dain Heer and both of them are true visionaries. This book on money is helping me to see a new ways to shift my point of view around what money truly "represents" and also great new ways to be in the world.

The "BARS" hands-on process (32 points on the head that when touched lightly remove years of unwanted/unconsciousness from our human "hard" drive) is truly transformational. Find someone near you to do it with you that knows the process. WOW. Never thought things could change so quickly in my life.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who is willing to see money in a new way, and to see how we each contribute to our "wealth" or lack of "wealth".(hence the title, Money isn't the problem, you are~!!!) Learn how to shift things in your life from this great book within minutes of practicing the clearings. It's worth EVERY PENNY and much more. There is also a workbook to go along with it offered separately. (if not at amazon, go to accessconsciousness.com

The ACCESS energy clearing statement (and how to craft it) shifts the energy of whatever challenge you have (the PODPOC statement) and shows me VERY clearly with an energetic body "reaction" after I say it (I yawn) and it is explained in the glossary of each of their books. We are all energy, so it makes sense we can shift our world with energy, right? (it's a new way to live!)

Not sure about energy? If you go to the hospital and your heart stops, what do they use to bring you back? ENERGY!

Also, Being in the QUESTION in my life, instead of the CONCLUSION, JUDGEMENT or ATTITUDE has helped me immensely in shifting all aspects of my life. Asking "what else is possible" in any situation changes the situation just like THAT! WHOA! If you can "see" your future, you are in the "conclusion" NOT the "question". Access teaches us to tune into any issue and see if the energy is feeling light or heavy. If it's LIGHT, it's true for you, and if it's HEAVY it's a lie. (perhaps with truth attached) Find out more in this book (and all their books)

Anyway, I'm digressing here beyond my review, so If you want a new relationship with money, this is the book for anyone (like me) who is open to seeing this "energy" (money) in a new way.

Gary and Dain, bless you both for what you have brought to our planet. You have helped me so much to become a more conscious loving and questioning humanoid being.

Love all you Access Consciousness people!!!
on August 9, 2013
This book is a quick and easy read that is about your ability to receive. Some of us block receiving for reasons that are not always clear to us or not on the conscious level. You can see yourself in this book, and when you know better, you do better. I don't know about you, but if I am blocking receiving, I want to know about it on a conscious level so that I have the power to change it. This book was written by Gary Douglas and Dr Dain Heer, but you can tell real easy that it is Gary's grammar. After listening to them on Youtube I can hear Gary's voice when I read the book. They both have a great sense of humor.
on June 7, 2013
Enjoyed the book very much. I especially like the reminder to always check in to see what is true for me. It gave me the freedom to tweak some of the recommended phrases in the book to align with what felt true for me. I'm excited about opening up to greater possibilities. Thanks Gary and Dain!
on June 6, 2014
It was alright I guess. For folks who don't know this already I guess it would be enlightening. I just thought that it was going to give me some real concrete steps to follow to fix my situation.
on August 18, 2014
I liked the book a great deal. It was also a hard pill to swallow. No one ever told me the things that were written in the book.
My questions are:
If you don't know about these solutions how can you come up with them?
Why did it take so long for this information to surface?

If a person has an open mind and is struggling for different answers this would be a great book to read.
on January 11, 2015
This book is an EXCELLENT read. Gary Douglas clearly shares some great tools and makes recommendations that are both practical and easy to implement wherever you are/whatever you are doing.
on March 1, 2014
This book will make you look at money and yourself from a whole new perceptive.
Are you really ready to bring money into your life, this book will help!
on July 16, 2014
Terrible language! I felt that the language was just tacky and unnecessary. However, besides that, the content is rich and very insightful. The strategies also are helpful and simple because they are more thought oriented than practically oriented. This book makes suggestions like being boldly who you are even if it's controversial to attract more money. It also suggests from the title that money isn't the problem, it is more how we are fearful to all we are that that is the problem. We just hyper focus on issues in our lives to keeps us unfocused on the magnitude of our strengths. It is about coming to terms with the present and allowing you to BE MORE to have more. Excellent thoughts and ideas around acceptance and encouraging the essence of you.
on November 20, 2013
This book gives a lot of nice stories about money, even bankruptcy and offers a way to dissolve one's subconscious beliefs about lack of money. I like the style and the insights this book gave me and it is really entertaining to read. I can recommend this to everybody who is struggling with that subject in his life.
If a reader is interested in using a method how to change one's financial beliefs and how to discover new perspectives about money, I can recommend to read also this new book.
Financial Alchemy: Twelve Months of Magic and Manifestation (Volume 1)
on March 7, 2014
Read this book with an open mind, and it can change your Perspectives on life, money, relationships and yourself. However to have it change more than just your perspectives you must do the work. This means reading the book more than once and actually using the processes on a regular basis. It's simple enough if you will just do it!