Rizzoli & Isles 6 Seasons 2012
1. What Doesn't Kill You In the season premiere, Jane and Maura's friendship suffers following the shooting of Maura's biological father (JOHN DOMAN). BILLY BURKE, JACQUELINE BISSET, ED BEGLEY JR. appear.
2. Dirty Little Secret Tensions continue to mount between Jane and Maura, causing those close to them to be caught in the middle. Frankie Sr. (CHAZZ PALMINTERI) returns with news that upsets Angela.
3. This is How a Heart Breaks Maura meets a new guy (EDDIE CIBRIAN - Third Watch) in a very unusual way. Jane is filled with mixed emotions when someone from her past returns. CHRIS VANCE (Dexter) guest stars.
4. Welcome to the Dollhouse Jane and Maura must find the clues when young female professionals dressed as dolls turn up dead on public transit. Jane also learns more about how Casey (CHRIS VANCE) was injured.
5. Throwing Down The Gauntlet Jane looks for how Maura can meet her biological mother, Dr. Hope Davis (SHARON LAWRENCE - NYPD Blue). A nun from Jane and Frankie Jr.'s past returns. JENNY O'HARA guest stars.
6. Money Maker When an affluent man is found murdered, Jane and Maura must figure out if it's related to his company. Angela and Lt. Det. Cavanaugh continue their flirtatious relationship.
7. Crazy For You The detectives must piece together partial clues to lead them to the murderer of a husband-and-wife team of psychiatrists. Country singer CRAIG MORGAN guest stars.
8. Cuts Like a Knife A bride is killed just before she walks down the aisle, and Jane and Maura are on the case. Plus, Jane has a new neighbor who captures the attention of Angela, Frankie and Frost.
9. Hometown Glory A boy band star is murdered. Jane and Frankie, who grew up with the victim, work to solve the case. Plus, will Angela learn the truth about Lydia's (ALEXANDRA HOLDEN) pregnancy?
10. Melt My Heart to Stone In the summer finale, when a statue breaks open to reveal a dead woman inside, Jane and Maura must find the killer quickly. Plus, Dennis (EDDIE CIBRIAN) returns for Maura.
11. Class Action Satisfaction When a man having breakfast in the Division 1 Café dies from poisoning, Jane and the team must quickly find the source as Angela and Stanley (ALAN RACHINS) come under scrutiny.
12. Love The Way You Lie A famous young writer is found dead in an apparent suicide, but Jane and Maura soon discover there's more to the story. Jane discovers Angela is involved in a secret romance.
13. Virtual Love The virtual world and the real world collide when a microbrewer is killed. Angela tries to move on from a failed romance by seeing someone new. And Jane and the team begin to mentor underprivileged teenagers, a move that ends in near disaster.
14. Under/ Over A former college football player is stabbed during a fundraiser. Frost's mother visits with unexpected news. Lt. Col. Casey Jones (CHRIS VANCE) reveals startling news of his own.
15. No More Drama In My Life Dr. Hope Martin (SHARON LAWRENCE) returns to ask Maura for a life-altering favor, and a building collapses, trapping loved ones inside.
|Starring||Angie Harmon, Sasha Alexander|
|Supporting actors||Brian Goodman, Jordan Bridges, Lee Thompson Young, Bruce McGill, Lorraine Bracco, Sharon Lawrence, Emilee Wallace, Monet Mazur, Jenny O'Hara, Ryan McPartlin, Andrew Lukich, Avery Kidd Waddell, Heather Cooney, Dan Schoffer, Courtney Parks, Thomas R. Baker, Kristine Blackport, Felicia Dillon|
|Producers||Kevin G. Cremin, Alfonso Delgado, David Gould, Bill Haber, Michael Katleman, Janet G. Knutsen, Steve Lichtman, Antoinette Stella, Lindsay Sturman, Janet Tamaro, Eve Watterson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love these young women and hope they have a great run with this show! Love the guys too! What a great crew of performers!Published 13 days ago by movie mama
Outside of obvious sexual references, the show is great. (Can't have everything today...) Good chemistry between the two headliners. Family is good.Published 1 month ago by Gweman