5.0 out of 5 stars Money & Murder by David Bishop
Published 22 months ago by Donna

3.0 out of 5 stars Money & Murder a fun read but...
Money & Murder was a short story that was a fun read, but it's not my favorite Matt Kile Mystery.
Published 8 months ago by balex06

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Money & Murder by David Bishop, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Money & Murder (A Matt Kile Mystery Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this short story starring Matt Kile. I normally do not read short stories because I feel that sometimes there is not enough time to develop a plot. Money & Murder has changed my view about story stories. You will not be disappointed in this story all the elements are there to make it a complete story. Hope there are more books to come because Matt Kile is a great character to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good read, May 4, 2013
I will read anything David Bishop writes. His books are great. I've read all I can get my hands on and they have not disappointed. Super writer and really good reads!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it, liked it, recommend it, January 2, 2013
Another great David Bishop story. This one is a short story, but not too short--- it works well. David has interesting characters and writes with a devilish sense of humor. I'm in the process of reading all his novels and recommend his writings. Money & Murder, a Matt Kile Mystery, a Short Story with Bonus Content

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Matt Kile Story, December 14, 2012
Gregg Hutchings (Honolulu, Hawai'i) - See all my reviews
Once again author David Bishop brings our favorite ex cop, ex con, and now PI and mystery writer into our lives, this time with a great short story about an old man in Copper City, Arizona in fear for his life.

One thing I like about David's characters is that you feel right at home with them. They are human, and they would be the kind of person or persons you would love to have over for a cold beer, or a bourbon!

This is a quick read, and I loved it. I definitely want to see more of Matt Kile, as I sure all of David's fans do as well. We'll just have to wait and be patient.

Mahalo nui loa, David! Thanks for another great book.

Gregg Hutchings
Editor
Model Cars Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short story!, September 19, 2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was interesting, funny, and the characters were all wonderfully described individuals with each of them having their own quirks. A P.I. with an interesting case I love a story when I cannot figure out the 'who dunnit'. This was a perfect introductory to make me want to read more by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars loving the series, September 10, 2013
I am thrilled to have found this series by David Bishop. I am enjoying reading every book. I love to read and found this series kept my interested throughout every book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money & Murder by David Bishop, August 22, 2013
This was a great book!! I couldn't put it down. I wish that it had been longer!!! I have already started another one of his books and plan on reading all the ones written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you guessing., July 9, 2013
As usual his dialogue is wonderful. Reminds me of film noir. Matt Kile is a totally enjoyable character in yet another wonderful mystery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too short but great anyway, January 20, 2013
I don't usually read short stories but since it was by one of my favorite authors and featuring one of my favorite characters I had to read it. Great story, interesting characters kept me reading straight through the book, but that's how I usually read David's book. If you have never read any of his books, give this a try it will make you a fan! I also recommend all of his other books!

5.0 out of 5 stars A different case and a real DEADline., July 18, 2014
Another great story. This one was really fun to read. It had mystery, money, deceit and revenge. All the things you want to think about when you want to get away from the everyday hum drum of your own life.

Enjoyed the details in the character info given, like most of his clues, you had to rethink a lot of the information in a different context.

Absolutely love Matt Kile, he's not predictable and has his own code. People can relate to his home problems, which he handles well.....what the heck, you can't shoot everybody.

All in all, a great read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›