5.0 out of 5 stars Get it how u live
Published on July 4, 2006 by Volon D. Jefferson

3.0 out of 5 stars not too bad
this movie ok just thought i would check it out. It's just like the rest need to change the game a little
Published 18 months ago by OJT

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it how u live, July 4, 2006
This review is from: Money Power Respect (DVD)
This movie was better than I thought after I watched it it became 1 of my favorite movies of all time its a small independent film but its real a boy named levi goes from rags 2 riches its straight up hood and it shows u everything this kid was down 4 whatever 187 slanging whatever u needed he was down but u know jealous & envy brought levi drew and the rest of his crew down if u live by the sword u die by it 5 stars I can't tell yal the movie but its hot I got it bootleg a week b 4 it came out and now I'm going 2 go buy it money power respect in the end what u need is the power if u lose the power the other 2 mean nothing cuz u hav no control and levi went from small time hustlin 2 big time he jus got 2 caught up and that happens u got 2 know when 2 stop go cop this though and thanx 4 reading my review later.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a nice effort...., April 30, 2008
This review is from: Money Power Respect (DVD)
This movie is the same old story of a kid making choices. Go legit and work hard for your keep, or get the big money the illegal route. I gave up on black movies years ago, but there is something about this one. For a bunch of actors and a director who don't have much at all on the IMDB, (if any), they didn't do too bad at all. Maybe it's because I was raised in the Philadelphia area that I like this flick. It's Philly/Jersey based and I grew up around the way. The kid Levi is the PERFECT guy for this part. Kinda like Marlo Stanfield from The Wire. He has that cool, calm, laid-back look. But those killer eyes come out once in a while to remind you he knows what time it is too. Perfect guy for the part. He nailed it! You can relate to this kid and to Drew, his mentor. That cat is straight Philly if there ever was somebody. I have to give it thumbs up on the fact alone that there were plenty of inexperienced individuals associated with this movie. The director also has this movie out called "After Autumn". I don't see it on Amazon. I wonder if that will be any good....

4.0 out of 5 stars Soo fiction that is real, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Money Power Respect (DVD)
This is a good story, I'm from a midwest big city to. Soo this is, all too famillar. I've knowed some people just like these charater's their are no longer among us..Rest their souls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boyz run da hood !!!, February 9, 2013
Judah divine truth "divine truth" (new jerusalem (nj) east coast baby!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Money Power Respect (DVD)
If u from the hoody hood like urs truly then get this dvd and get ready 2 b wowed!! On the real its a very tru & gritty st. joint made in killadelphia p.a! Those not familar with philly then get an inside look! Philly averages 3 -.400 murders a year!! Real talk,its not a game please believe me! It starts as a young cat poor and starving from loot and some new gear! His songle mom is struggling tryin to make it but she cant afford to buy him new gear,he quit school b cause the kids would laugh & clown him for his gear! So he gets a taste of the street life and joins a neighborhood drug dealer and his crew! And he's comin up fasrt and hard in the murda and drug game!! Tho low budget ,it dont even matter cause the movie iz jus as good as menace to society or boyz in da hood! In the class of belly.in too deep! U kno my homie 2pac is in a class with juice by hisself! So with that said its up there with the greats!! Dont sleep and cop this hood testament in the st. of illy philly town!! Oh and dont 4get the mayor of philly beanie sigel mc.who's locked down rite now! Jeep ya head up son!!! Cop state property 1 &2 & go on a ryde or die mission! All u suberbs wanna b gangstas ,this is THUG 101 rite chere dig me! Holla @ a real g!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Coming of age hood Movie!!, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Money Power Respect (DVD)
If you like hood movies this is it....Ive seen it over 4 times......The two main characters even took two sexy ladies to KInGS DoMINION......Now how real is that!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Power Respect, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Money Power Respect (DVD)
Great Urban movie. Works excellent, shipping was on time, product is in great quality. I'm satisfied and recommending to others that this is a great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars not too bad, March 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Money Power Respect (DVD)
Acting isn't the best but the point is well taken, take yours. Decent Product ths was supposed to go directly to DVD and should never be in the movies

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Power Respect, September 9, 2012
This review is from: Money Power Respect (DVD)
This movie is 100 percent real. The character Levi is a laid back up and coming gangster to whom all i have to say is.....Watch shorty work! I love this movie! Real street hood movie filmed in Philly! Im from Baltimore and I loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes !!!, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Money Power Respect (DVD)
I love this movie so much man I can watch it all day I was shocked I found it online

Money Power Respect
Money Power Respect by Jamal Hill (DVD - 2006)
$19.96