Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Money Savvy Pig - Blue
|Price:||$25.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Award-winning children's savings bank
- Teaches children how to set goals and save for those goals.
- Four separate compartments for the money; each compartment empties independently
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Until we introduced the Money Savvy Pig, every penny their earned was spent right away on what I like to call "junk" meaning that it was something that would be thrown away with a few weeks. Since we only have one pig in blue, I selected my 4 year old son to help me with this project. I carefully instructed him in what the purpose of the bank was for:
1. Save ~ this is where he would put all or a portion of his money to save for larger items or events that he would like to participate in at a later time
2. Spend ~ this section is for his quick spend money which he could use on less expensive items or even gum and a pop if he wished.
3. Donate ~ this is where he would put the amount he wished to giveaway to a worthy cause. Their school always has a selected charity going on and it made this easier to explain.
4. Invest ~ this was the hard part to explain because he is only four. I did however eventually get to where he understood that the money that went in here would eventually buy a savings bond that would grow and grow as he got older. Then when he graduated he could cash these in for things like a car or college.
The Money Savvy Pig itself is separated into four chambers, label as seen above.Read more ›
Update: I bought a cash box instead which works better than these piggy banks. Don't waste your money on the piggy banks if you expect to take money out at some point. The cash boxes are not as cute, but they are functional which is better than the above piggy banks. There are 4 sections for bills - we use the same save, spend, invest and donate. Ditto with the coins. My kids decorated theirs with stickers and also got a keychain to hold the key to the cashbox, so they are just as happy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great concept. Works fine. Kid dropped it once and it broke apart. Kind of cheap materialPublished 5 days ago by Saundra Bishop
I bought this piggy bank for my son and I recommend it for anyone that wants to teach their children how to manage their money. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Isabella Sotomayor
Ok.. was supposed to have letters to make child name, purchased two, neither had them! Hard to put paper $$ in at all. Failed!Published 1 month ago by Linda L.
Great way to teach kids about saving, spending, investing and donating.Published 1 month ago by i.penabaz
Broke after its first fall from the dresser a week after i received it. Even my childs ceramic piggy bank stood together after a fall. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Prezidentace
Great product. Hard to get bills in and out but great for coinsPublished 1 month ago by Maggie J. Wenthe
Have these banks for each of my 3 boys and would recommend them. The dollar bills are hard to get out, but not impossible. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Utah