Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on October 14, 2015
I was 7 years old when this movie was released. By the time I was able to watch it, it was still coming on television and it was censored of all the F-bombs and some of the violence. My entire family loved this movie. When this movie came on, somehow all six of us would end up in the room at the same time, crying from laughter.

As an adult, this movie has not lost a single bit of humor. Action-packed and hilarious, Money Talks has stood the test of the almost 20 years I have loved it. It is not overly raunchy, is not unnecessarily violent, and gives you plenty of excellent story-telling and tons of humor. Honestly, I had forgotten Charlie Sheen was in this (as a teenager, he was irrelevant to me since this was before all of his "issues"), but him and Chris Tucker as a duo wasn't bad at all. The chemistry was excellent, and Tucker more than made up for Sheen's sometimes bland moments.

If you don't mind the almost excessive profanity, and the not-so-carefully veiled racism, this will be great for you. I just purchased this for $5: so little to lose and so much laughter to gain.
on March 24, 2015
One of the best movies, Chris Tucker is so hilarious! I grew up on this movie, it came out when I was around 10! I haven't watched it in years so I had to buy it again. This is the Chris I miss seeing in movies. And Damian Chapa being in the movie is a huge plus for me. Highly recommended if you like crude humor like me!
on June 17, 2005
I don't care what anybody else says. This movie is utterly hilarious. Yes, the humor is crude at times and Chris Tucker must say the "f" word 5,000 times. But, his delivery is unbelievable. Perfect timing. Imagine Chris Tucker passing himself off as the son of Vic Damone and Dianne Carroll! He attends a posh Italian American wedding reception and tells everyone he is Vic Damone Jr. There is a scene where Chris calls in a bomb threat at a disco that made me laugh so hard I hurt afterward. Charlie Sheen is a terrific partner in crime. If you liked Rush Hour, you will also like Money Talks. Comedy mixed with some pretty graphic violence. But it works! Take a chance on this one. It's worth it.
on November 21, 2014
IF i bought it and its rated 4 or 5 STARS then YOU should WATCH it or READ it. and if your don't end up liking it then you have no sense of good movies so i really don't know how found any of these amazing products
on April 22, 2012
This movie was very well done and really entertaining. The acting was good and the plot held together well. As with all action movies the destruction is so exagerated that one must realize it is only a movie to rate the movie a 4 or higher. It made a 4- to me. I will watch it again. However, I generally fast forward the overacting scenes with Al Pacino and Nicolas Cage and Eddie Murphy and now Chris Tucker. I guess it is like pop singers today. They have to scream to make a name. I give it a 3 1/2 star rating. I would go 4 1/2 if not for the actually boring Chris Tucker continual jabbering. He would be really good if he would cut it down to the level of Martin Lawrence.
on April 21, 2013
It's a weak plot movie that has Tucker needing Sheen to save him & save his career. If you are a fan of either, it has just enough of them to make this movie enjoyable. Just put it in & enjoy this gem from the 90's, there are worse movies you could be watching & you will find yourself actually enjoying it. Bottom Line, try to pick it up used, it will make you happier about your purchase if you are only out a few bucks!
on November 6, 2013
I like comedies and this I do recall chris rock was funny in this one. these cats are getting older and it cool to recapture their earlier work before they die. just would like to see chris in more films,he's gifted and knows how to keep you laughing.
on February 17, 2016
Ugh, bought this based on a lot of great reviews and was very disappointed. I like the "Chris Tucker" humor a lot, but this was just not that funny at all. I deleted it from my list of purchased movies. YMMV of course.
on July 15, 2013
I love this movie, it is so funny. I was happy to find it on Amazon for its price because it is hard to find in store. Also as a bonus, I received the movie in rental so I can watch it on my tablet. Great price/awesome purchase, would definitely recommend it
on December 21, 2012
Early Chris Tucker flick, and he is in his element. Charlie Sheen looks baffled by Chris Tucker's riffing and doesn't really keep up, with Charlie acting as if it is high drama. But, if you are looking for a fun, funny movie, put on the popcorn. You can't really go wrong.